Dylan for a girl?

^ erm, im only 25 and find it odd... please dont talk for everyone

Ralph Lauren's daughter's name is Dylan Lauren and she has a candy store in NYC called Dylan's Candy Bar. Plus I think it goes along with the new popularity of unisex "boy names" like Logan, Jordan, Ryan, Jaiden, etc.

I def don't think anyone under the age of 35 will find it odd - older generations may, though.

I'm 29. Its odd to me. Dont speak for everyone.

I like it. DS is Dillan. Just after he was born i watched a tv show where there was a girl called Dylan.... i cried for like a week. But i do love the name and think its quite unisex. But i also like " boys names " for girls.

Ralph Lauren's daughter's name is Dylan Lauren and she has a candy store in NYC called Dylan's Candy Bar. Plus I think it goes along with the new popularity of unisex "boy names" like Logan, Jordan, Ryan, Jaiden, etc.

I def don't think anyone under the age of 35 will find it odd - older generations may, though.

I'm 29. Its odd to me. Dont speak for everyone.

Ummmm - I'm not "speaking for everyone." I'm giving my opinion. On a forum looking for opinions?! Maybe you're unsure how this works? I said I don't THINK younger generations will find it odd. Which means - i'm stating what I THINK. :shrug:

It's my niece's name. She gets lots of compliments on it and of course she is only 3 but she loves her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->