• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

E-cig

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Those whose DH uses e-cig......Are there any links to a low sperm count and e- cigs? What (if any) are the statistics/percentages? My DH smokes 12 mg of nicotine e-cigs and is determined to quit by slowly dropping the nicotine level ....I know the stats of a reg cig is pretty high but don't know the statn of an e-cig....What has everyone read/heard? What are some websites that I can go to? Any help I'll appreciate :)

My hubby smokes an E-cig and weve looking into it... I dont believe (from what ive read) that it can effect count, so much as it does have the possibility of reducing quality of DNA. Depending on the type of E-cig they do have organic liquids that have less harmfull side effects. But overall yes best bet is to reduce nicotine intake for best chances

Following cos was wondering the same myself ��

My hubby smokes cigarettes and he occasionally switches it out for his e-cig. He had a sperm analysis done a few months ago and it came back perfectly normal. It may be different for each person, but from what I've read, it really only affects the guy if he's already borderline low sperm count/poor motility. It doesn't effect it enough to sink his sperm count if it's already healthy/high motility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"