"E" name for a girl ?? US

I know how you feel, my name is Tasia and no one ever gets it right! It's pronounced like the continent "Asia" with a T in front of it.

I'm a fan of Emilia. :) If this one is a girl, I'm thinking Evelyn (Evie) or Eleanor.

you are the closest. Dh pronounces it Elycia as (E-lee-see-ah). I like Elise (E-lee-s). Feel Eliza is too class to Ds#1 (Elijah who we call Eli (long e and long I))
my name is tawny (tah-nee) and so many people can not pronounce it!! Its a color, an eagle, and a wine! It's not that uncommon!! I don wan me little girl to go through her life way I did! To this day I have an aunt that calls me Toni (where did that even come from?)

ooh - the way you have it spelled out sounds like such a pretty name! i confess that i was reading it wrong - i thought "ee-lye-shuh," obviously too close to Elijah.

but, yeah, if you're worried about people mispronouncing, Elise is beautiful and I think more common here/less likely to be butchered

I know how you feel, my name is Tasia and no one ever gets it right! It's pronounced like the continent "Asia" with a T in front of it.

Awesome! my little cousin shares your name! However hers is spelled Taysia but pronounced T Asia! !

I read it as EE-LEE-SIA which is beautiful but it probably will be mispronounced often, I agree.

Elayna, Elouise, Emma, Eliana, etc are all good options as well. Elayna especially if looking for the E sound.

I have an Evie, so obvs my fave, other E names I like are:

Everly/Everleigh
Ella
Elise

Emilia
Elice (Alice with a E)
Emily
Evia (Avia with an E)

There is quite a lot of A names that can be changed to start with an E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->