Ear and jaw pain

dogluvr

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is suffering from ear and jaw joint pain? My ears feel like they're full of fluid and I can actually hear it moving around when I yawn, etc and my left side jaw joint hurts. Primarily it's the left ear that hurts ongoing but my right one acts up at night when I'm in bed. Does anyone know if this may be pregnancy related or if I should go see my PCP for a possible ear infection?

My ears have felt clogged up like I'm underwater and need to pop them (but can't!) for a while now... It's one of the worst things I've experienced so far this pregnancy, it makes me feel like my balance is off and I hate it! My nose is constantly stuffy even though there's nothing in it so between those two symptoms I often feel like I can't breathe well. I think it's from all the excess fluid/blood we have during pregnancy... However, I wouldn't say that mine have hurt, just more annoying than anything. I'd ask your care provider about it just to be safe! Hope they can give you something for it to make it better.

Sinus infection? Could be a weird pregnancy thing or could be something like a sinus infection (ears & jaw is telltale for me when I have one). I'd contact your doctor just to be on the safe side.

I went to the walk in clinic this morning, it's a sinus infection. The reason my ears hurt is apparently my sinuses are draining down my throat and it's pulling my ear drums inside. There's no fluid in my ears because otherwise the ear drum would be bulging out and they're not. On antibiotics now so hopefully that'll help and I can sleep decent tonight.

Had a feeling. I thought I had a major jaw/dental issue when I was diagnosed with my first sinus infection a few years back (had never had any problems with sinuses before). I was so surprised when I found out it was a sinus infection. Glad you are getting fixed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->