Ear infection

jessmke

Reaction score
I am in so much pain! I saw the doctor and am taking antibiotics, and am alternating between ibuprofen and Tylenol every 2 hrs but it is doing nothing for the pain. A hot compress helps but I can't keep running to the kitchen every 10 min through the night to re-heat it. My OH is away for work and won't be home for two more days, my DD has been up with night terrors tonight, the baby has a cold and keeps coughing himself awake and needing boob to get back to sleep. I am suffering and I just need some sleep and relief from this pain and pressure. I'm going to see if my friend who runs a dayhome can take DD at least for the morning tomorrow, but the baby is breastfeeding and won't take a bottle so I have to keep him with me. No real point to this post, I am just sitting here exhausted and crying at 1 am and needed to get it out. Closest family is 6 hrs away and our friends all work so I have no one to help me.

Oh dear, hope you are feeling better! Earache sucks, especially with LO's to take care of. Hope you get a bit of a rest today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->