Ear Piercing!!!

mummy&mase

Mummy To One.
Reaction score
Dont jump on me for this haha i dont want to pierce my LO's ear as think hes way too young yet.. Just curious as of what you all think, i know a few mums have had there babys done at about 4 months which i personally think is ridiculous... Anyone had their babies done? xxx

Think its personal choice

I wouldn't shoot down anyone for doing it but its not something I would do. OH said about Caitlin I said I'd rather not til she asks.

I wouldnt personally, id wait til baby was old enough to ask. It could be dangerous, i'd feel really mean about doing it and i think babies should be left as babies. But thats my choice. xx

think there was another thread on this not long ago.

I wouldnt have my childs ears done and I think they should be a age limit on this but each to there own.

just remember that babys pull other peoples earings out of curiosity so they will pull their own, baby food, snot, other baby yuk ness being rubbed into and pulled about near a fresh hole in the ear=infection+pain.

i dont think babys at any age should have any piercing at least untill they are old enough to understand the after care involved.

but again each to their own

at 4 month no, but personally i want chloes done before school... whether or not i do or not i dunno! dunno if i cud put my baby through that lol!

each to their own!

think there was another thread on this not long ago.

ooo i didnt notice sorry! I agree about the infection n that must be painful having to sleep on it too! i was only asking cos there was a thread on another site and thought id ask on here lol.
xx

older kids myb, like toddlers, i wouldnt but i dont mind others doing it. but i was in the doctors once and a woman came in a i heard her say her baby's DOB to the receptionist and the baby was about 6 weeks...and she had earings in. they took up about half her ear lobe. it didnt look good and i felt very sorry for that baby... must have been traumatic for her. i think they have to at least be old enough to understand. what earrings are

Oh no not an ear pirecing thread!!! *hides* lmao!

I personally dont think its necessary and wouldnt pierce my little girls ears until shes old enough to want them done herself! They're not dolls after all, and i personally think it looks awful on babies ! sorry just my personal opinion!!

Oh no not an ear pirecing thread!!! *hides* lmao!
!
:rofl: my thoughts exactly!!

I personally think they shouldn't be done until the child is old enough to ask and to care for them themselves

Emily asked for hers to be done when she was around 5 but we made her wait until she was 8 to be sure she really wanted it doing and she was old enough to understand the pain and care they need

She never flinched BTW :)

Probably won't have it done myself as I don't want them to get infected--until she is older that is :D.

my friends little girl has had her ears pieced and she had no problem with her she paided bout £24 but they were worth it, i want to get jessicas ears done but dont think ill have the courage to do it
xx

I don't like it personally I think it looks tacky, and my mum is worse than me - she saw my cousin's daughter with her's done at about 15 month old and she had a right go at him!!! (I did agree with her though)

I wouldn't have my babies done. It's too much of an adult thing and babies are so cute just being babies, without metal through their ears. I can understand some people getting it done when they're a bit older though.

I'm a mum of 3 girls and I waited until the older girls asked to have it done (they asked 1000's of times tbh), in the end I caved but they were 8 and 12 :) my youngest daughter is 7 months and she will have to wait for quite a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->