Earliest day to ovulate??

porkypig

Reaction score
Hi all, I was just wondering, what do you think the earliest possible day to ovulate is? Is it even possible to ovulate straight after the :witch: has left?
I ask this, because we (well maybe just me) always assume we would start to ov maybe from day 10 an onwards. I know everyone is different. Does anyone know?? xxx

That's a really hard question to answer - it really depends on cycle length. Some women have a very short cycle so it's possible to O around day 10 or even earlier. All depends on the cycle. If you have a 24 day cycle then ovulation would probably take place somewhere around day 10 - depending on LP. I typically O anywhere from cycle day 18 to day 24.

Same as above I always thought that you ovulated around 2weeks before the first day of your next af.

Same as above I always thought that you ovulated around 2weeks before the first day of your next af.

I have also heard that. the hard part is guesshing how long your cycle is! I had a 21 day cycle this month and i believe i O'd around CD 6 or 8!!

I hae a 28 day cycle and got my pos opk on day 11 which I thought was early so a assuming I o'd on day 12 but this is my first cycle using opk's. According to the instructions I should have only started testing on day 11 but I started testing on day 10 and am glad I did as if I had got a pos the first day I am not sure I would have believed it I did test the day after but got a negative. But that makes my LP 16 days??? Which confuses me also as I thought o was always around 14 days before af?

u shud defo do opk and chart...well i know u r chart but on ur first chart ff can put it somewhere then move it, my first chart they put it in at cd8! but moved it when i put pos opk in at cd14!

I was hoping not to have to chart just opk this is only my 2nd month ttc so I think i will see how it goes. fingers crossed for a :bfp:

my friend who is in her 40's swears she conceived her 3 boys just under a week after AF finished!

That sounds positive. The charting thing seems to confuse people not sure I need to be more confused???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->