Earliest Pregnancy Symptoms!?

Shanski

Reaction score
I know this has been a topic of conversation in the past(probably multiple times) but just out of curiosity, what were YOUR earliest symptoms? For me, it was sore nipples and increased CM at 4 weeks!

For me it was definitely nausea, sore breasts, twinges, and my face broke out like it has never broken out before!

Weird cramping in abdomen, forehead broke out like crazy, and sore boobies...

Another symptom I had was that I suddenly didn't like my favorite foods anymore! I was so sad that mac and cheese made me queasy! lol

My first symptoms in both my first & this pregnancy were fatigue, dizzy spells & a cold! My breasts were tender & painful this time also but not with my first. These were all before my bfp xx

I *thought* my symptoms didn't hit until 6 weeks but looking back I had a pass out, nausea feeling at a restaurant the day before my definite positive. It happened again 2 days after my positive at another restaurant while eating chicken and rice. Then when I hit 6 weeks my world slowed down lol

I have never had many early pregnancy symptoms. There's just one thing - big boobs! That's it! I get a tiny bit of nausea on and off from about six weeks along and this time round between about seven and eight weeks I felt totally exhausted. Other than that and a few stretching aches I've had no symptoms at all!

Sore breasts, restless legs, loss of appetite and cramping :)

Dry mouth at 5 dpo still got it now and nearly 15 weeks

Emma

Mine was shooting pains in my groin a bit like trapped wind. This would have been at around 3.5 weeks so way before my bfp. The day after I tested positive I started dry retching in the morning so if I hadn't have tested the day before I would have known for sure from that :)

Last time I had spotting & ridiculously sore boobs - to the point where I couldn't walk up or downstairs without holding them! This time I had spots & some mild period type cramps.

fatigue , metallic taste in the mouth, trouble sleeping. nausea hit about 4 1/2 weeks

IMPLANTATION BLEEDING
headaches
sore boobs
and increased discharge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member