Earliest to test?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
I'm currently 7dpo just wondered what is the earliest to test to get an accurate result?

Just depends on when implantation occurred...? You could prob start testing at 10dpo, as some women do get a pos+ earlier on... however, 12-13 dpo would most likely give you more accurate results. With the day AF is due being best.

If you can't hold out... just know there is always that chance until AF arrives!!!

Best of luck hun!!!

I agree. It depends on the sensitivity of the test too.

Good luck :thumbup:

Thanks girls, I am planning to wait it out until AF is due - next Saturday! just wondered when is the earliest.

Which brands are more sensitive than others?

If you live in the uk superdrug are most sensitive at 10mui or some internet cheapies are the same. FRER is 25mui I think and clear blue are 50mui x

thx ebony - I'm a newbie at this, so mui is what? And I'm in US :(

Hi I'm new to this,my boyfriend and I trying to conceive. My breasts started feeling very heavy and full. They are also tender. I'm also extremely gassy, and feel myself being more tired than usual. It's been 9 days since the last time we did it. I took a test and it was negative. Am I testing to early? Are these signs of pregnancy?? Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->