Earliest you can get a GENDER SCAN

Are you UK or US or elsewhere Loki? I'm UK, I had my scan on 4th Dec and my results arrived by post on the 23rd, so 19 days. I don't know if they send them out in other places or if they go to the midwifes? They are written on the same piece of paper as your downs risk, called the First trimester prenatal screening report If not a sneaky call to the hospital acting as an over anxious father usually does the trick ;)

Are you UK or US or elsewhere Loki? I'm UK, I had my scan on 4th Dec and my results arrived by post on the 23rd, so 19 days. I don't know if they send them out in other places or if they go to the midwifes? They are written on the same piece of paper as your downs risk, called the First trimester prenatal screening report If not a sneaky call to the hospital acting as an over anxious father usually does the trick ;)

in the US. :-(

and everyone is gone for the holidays

Holidays should be banned!!!

Just given your IG post a quick bump.

I had my scan in my 15th week and they gave me 80% chance of a boy.

by viewing the video at 1.01 I definately say its a ........ BOY!! xxx

Thanks Lexi. I know some people have strong preferences, we'll just feel very lucky to get one either way!! xx

found clear nub picture from your video which is better

Attachments

• nub.jpg
    nub.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 22
Thanks Lexi. I know some people have strong preferences, we'll just feel very lucky to get one either way!! xx

when i was pregnant with lexi i actually cried when i found out she was a girl, would you beleive it! now she is gone the guilt i feel at being disapointed its unreal i feel so bad. i have learnt the hard way well and truely that sex doesnt matter. of course we are all curious to know what that little baby in our tummy is going to look like and whether its a he/she but at the end of the day all that matters is bringing that baby home and that the baby lives a long happy life :hugs:xx

I had NT screening at 13+5 and the sonographer said she was pretty sure we were having a girl. Our gender scan at 16 wks showed 95% certainty we were having a girl and our 20 wk scan confirmed that was the case. :) An experienced sonographer will know before 13 wks but it's tricky so they often are reluctant to say.

kirsty - mee too cried when i found out he was a boy and now i want to know for personal ocd reasons but will be happy either way x x

The poor guy only said he HOPES for a boy.... which is prefectly normal for him to feel that way, doesnt mean he would be dissapointed if its a girl! Give the bloke a break he posted a completely innocent post lol

I had first trimester genetic testing done at 12 weeks, along with the ultrasound to measure the nuchal fold, etc. The woman running the ultrasound asked us immediately if we wanted to know the baby's sex. When we said yes, she pointed out that it was a boy. We could see his parts pretty clearly. I had no idea you could tell so early. When we got the genetic testing results back a couple of weeks later, they confirmed he's indeed a boy.

Honestly, my preference was a girl, but I'm not sad or anything. One of my best friends is pregnant with a boy as well (she pointed me to this forum) and it's been a little extra sweet for me to have a parallel experience with her. I don't have much family, so it's kind of like my baby has a cousin.

I just joined and made a post. Man I HOPE its a boy!!!!!!!

What if it's not?!? One thing you can do nothing about I'm afraid!

thanks for your help! :happydance:

Sorry if that came across as rude, it's just having struggled through IVF to get this far, we're grateful for whatever gender comes our way.

I pray your IVF is successful and I hope you have a healthy baby boy or girl! :baby::thumbup:

Thanks, check out the ticker - it was!!!:dance:
Got FX for your blue scan! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->