Early 20's TTC buddy?

Welcome, Kylarsmom & Vrainoire =)

Coco, I really think it would help in keeping up with everyone and where they are!
I'm still a newbie on the forum and with the lingo though! Some of the terms haven't stuck yet >:/ but I'll keep studying :p oh and I also was wondering if anyone could help me out with figuring out my cycle? I'm extremely irregular now. Seems lately I skip a month, so I get my period every two months now. Except last month. It was never like this before :/ Anyone else have a cycle like me? I'm gonna keep worrying about my cycle right now until I get a darker BFP on Thursday and until it's confirmed by my doctor.

Oh also, the whole CD(#) thing confuses me LOL

Hey everyone,
I'm fairly new to the site and forums! Looking for a ttc buddy! Preferably early 20's! Just looking for someone I can share all my thoughts and my journey with, my partner is fantastic, but I'd love one of you in a similar situation to go through this journey with me! I'm a 22 year old ex dancer, going into 2nd year of trying to conceive and still having no luck! Looking to share hints, tips and stories with someone... And also get to have a good natter at the same time! Any takers?! Thanks guys..... Baby dust to all xxxxx

hey hun, wow if i didnt know any better i would of thought i wrote that lol... im also 22 been trying for almost 2 years and having problems with it. its been a long stressful road for us and im sure it has been for you too...

so where r u from?
i havnt read all the post

Hey Nidia, I would attempt it but I wouldn't know where to start!
Yeah I had to look up the abbreviations to understand what people were going on about!
Your cycle is better than mine! What don't you get? Cycle day 1 (CD1) is the first day of your period. Hope this helps :)

Hi Sma1588, sounds tough. Have you had any tests?

My boyf just got his :spermy: test results and all is a-OK!! I'm so relieved :)

yes i have had many test done the only thing we havnt done is the SA but were going to do that after the clomid if that doesnt work ...its been a long hard road but were working on it

I hope clomid works for you Sma. What's SA?

No worries Nidia, happy to help. :)

So I made a list of reasons why I would like to start a family now and I let my therapist read it. She was reading it and looked so confused. I ask her what was confusing and she's like "what does OH mean? DF? LO?" :haha: haha I said I was at Starbucks writing it so I used short forms.

sorry it took me a whileto get back...SA is sperm anaylisis (sp?)

im getting sick now this sux my throat hurts and will be worse in the morning...well going to add AF to it is going to suck too

sorry it took me a whileto get back...SA is sperm anaylisis (sp?)

im getting sick now this sux my throat hurts and will be worse in the morning...well going to add AF to it is going to suck too

I saw it on another thread after I wrote that! :dohh:
Feel better soon :flower:

I received my pregnancy tests in the mail Tuesday night & have taken 6 tests since then...all :bfn: :cry:

I have no idea what's going on...
if that was my 'period' on October 6th, that was one SHORT period. No clots, barely enough to fill a pad, I of course had changed it either way about 3 times the entire day cuz I felt gross & TMI like I was dripping and it was so watered down and sometimes I didn't have anything. Usually it's drenched... That only lasted a day...my periods last 3-5 days. :wacko: UGH! :growlmad:

Has this happened to any of you ladies before? & how is everyone doing?

That is so annoying. In the first few months of coming off the pill I experienced something similar. When you are so in tune with your body it can be so cruel!!

I received my pregnancy tests in the mail Tuesday night & have taken 6 tests since then...all :bfn: :cry:

I have no idea what's going on...
if that was my 'period' on October 6th, that was one SHORT period. No clots, barely enough to fill a pad, I of course had changed it either way about 3 times the entire day cuz I felt gross & TMI like I was dripping and it was so watered down and sometimes I didn't have anything. Usually it's drenched... That only lasted a day...my periods last 3-5 days. :wacko: UGH! :growlmad:

Has this happened to any of you ladies before? & how is everyone doing?

i actually just had something like this about 2 weeks ago. i had 5 days of spotting with a tiny bit of red. i thought full flow was comming any min but never did it come. i took 5 cheap test and they were all negative as could be. i think im going to go to the docs 2morrow for a better test and make sure its ok that i take provera.i thought the same thing like i was soaked but when i checked there was a hint of brown on the toilet paper

Now I'm just scared to test. Still no witch! Which I'm thankful for, but I'd like to get some answers! Sucks that I don't have insurance right now...I need to get over to a community health center though...

@Coco YES INDEED!

@sma1588 Let us know what happens!!

i started my provera i have1 left so we shall c what happens from there. i only had 4 left so hopefully it does the job

I'm so close to just giving up as my body seems to be on me! I'll be 5 weeks late on Thursday, had pinky spotting on toilet paper on Friday 8th Oct, then Brown sticky stuff for 2 hours on Sat 9th Oct, not had anything since, got an evil evap this morning, lovely and fat, but dissapeared from the test now :cry:

Hey Nidia, how's it going?

Hi Sma how does Provera work? When do you have to take it?

Hi Mummy! Aw no, maybe call your doc and see what they say??

AFM, I went docs on Saturday and have my gyn appointment on Friday at 8:30 :)

i have to say i love my gyn. (weird i know) but hes great he got me in this morning to do the shots for my pain and also gave me 60 provera pills and 3 refills so i just take them when needed...thats 6 months worth when usually they only give you enough for 1 month. my apt for the shots wasnt untill nov 3rd but got in today. he just said to email him and he will get me in for a visit and not to make an appointment which is just fine with me!!! he also still agrees with me about the 2 kids then histd. i said well were working on it but nothing is happening and he said "it will happen soon for you" so im pretty happy about that...

this will b my 5th day on it i will probly end up doing all 10 days to kinda stall it a little untill my clomid gets here or is closer to being here then i can just take that too....
im supposed to take it if i dont have a period for a while. its taken 10 days at 10mg a day then once its stopped you usually start any where from 3 to 7 days after thats the only thing that works for me

No positives on my end yet...& still no witch! Idk how long I should wait...

I did get two evap lines, but that's it. & the ones I've been taking are pink dye tests.
I'm so tempted to get another blue dye test, maybe I'll get a different result :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->