Early 20's TTC buddy?

How was your appt, coco? Where is everyone? :(

Hi Nidia, how are you?
Thanks for asking, was in for 3 and a half hours, had blood test and internal scan and given pills to induce AF because I'm having a hysterosalpingogram on CD 7 ish! Was hectic and I'm a bit scared but it's all good, apparently my ovaries look normal and I ovulated from my right :) x

i forgot about this thead...ooops how is every1....

afm- im on cd 1 and cramping like crazy

Coco, glad to hear that. :) Hi Sma.

Things on my end...are still confusing. I spotted pink early morning on the 21st then disappeared the rest of the day. The next day it turned bright red but was a bit more...I however only used 1 pad the entire day. By the following morning it was gone. I thought it was my period coming on but I guess not? No clots whatsoever. I've never had periods like this. I need December to get here faster. :( that's when my doctor's appt is.

Coco, glad to hear that. :) Hi Sma.

Things on my end...are still confusing. I spotted pink early morning on the 21st then disappeared the rest of the day. The next day it turned bright red but was a bit more...I however only used 1 pad the entire day. By the following morning it was gone. I thought it was my period coming on but I guess not? No clots whatsoever. I've never had periods like this. I need December to get here faster. :( that's when my doctor's appt is.

Hmm, what CD are you on?

since were all in our early 20s do any of your friends or family have anything to say about ppl r age ttc or having babies? it seems like every body is talking about ppl my age 22 being to young to have kids and its bugging the crap out of me !

my friends are rooting for me..they all think its cute that me and OH are trying..considering that other people our age are trying to prevent pregnancy as much as possible..LOL

since were all in our early 20s do any of your friends or family have anything to say about ppl r age ttc or having babies? it seems like every body is talking about ppl my age 22 being to young to have kids and its bugging the crap out of me !

No I haven't experienced that. I d look young for my age so if I was preg right now I would probably get a few 'looks'! My friend is 2 years younger than me with an 18 month old and SO many school mates have children :( One is my age (24) with THREE children!!

wow i cant image 3 kids right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 yes but 3 no....now it would be my luck i get triplets now that i have said that lol.

it was so weird that OH was telling his friends he wants kids around 25 but were ttc. in a way i just wanted to be like 25? hahah were trying now. all his freinds are more inmature and wouldnt be able to have kids now but my oh has pretty much raised his niece so he has the experiance with young kids and babies, they dont. it was all a cover up but now its going to be weird when i do get preg because there all going to be thinking it was all a mistake

Hi everyone I am looking for a TTC buddy, I am 20 years old getting married in less than 2 months! We weren't trying until a couple months ago but we weren't preventing it before then. I can't wait till we have our little bumblebee! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->