Early 30's TTC #2 (AF or BFP Due 3/19)

jakesangel

Mother of One, TTC #2
Reaction score
I'm 32, married, have a 4 (almost 5) year old son, trying to conceive #2 since December. AF or BFP due 3/19. I live in North Carolina. I would love to have a cycle buddy in a similar situation!

Hey! I'm kind of similar. I'm 31 next month, i have 2 boys. 3.5 yrs and 2 in april. I'm currently on 5-6 dpo. AF due on the 24th.

Lots of baby dust to you! I know the waiting is so hard! :hugs:

:hi: 32 Cleveland, Ohio AF due tomorrow BFN so far, but my cycles are not regular.
Mom to Jaxon, one year old tomorrow :)

Jaxon is so adorable! The first birthday is such a huge milestone - for you! Please keep us posted! I hope that AF stays far away.

Enjoy your sweetie's birthday tomorrow!

:hugs:

Thanks! We're going to Build-A-Bear to make him a teddy, and then out for lunch. After dinner, we'll do his smash cake. DH's mother just had delivered to us a Step 2 swing set w/ a playhouse and slide, DH will set up tonight so I am ecstatic that he will get to play on it tomorrow since the weather is supposed to be nice :) I can hardly even believe I am typing out his 1st birthday plans LOL. His big party is Saturday.

I wanted badly to be able to wrap up a positive test for him and give him a sibling for his bday, a surprise DH in the process but it's not looking to good. :( I'm not too surprised, though. It took a long time and Clomid to get Jax. I am taking my Metformin since CD1 (Feb. 15th) but didn't do Clomid yet. It's our first cycle TTC#2 and it actually was DH pushing for it LOL. I wanted to wait until Jax was 18 months to start but since it took so long first time around I was like WTH, let's go for it.

If no BFP in a few months, I will see about going back on Clomid.

He will love his new birthday teddy and his play set. I'm glad the weather looks good for his birthday. You have some wonderful things to keep your mind occupied for the next few days! I know the party will be a lot of work, but fun!

I had Mirena removed in November. I had a normal cycle in December and have since. Been tracking ovulation with OPKs and taking several early HPTs every cycle. I feel so crazy for at least two weeks out of the month. I have learned that I'm pretty much going to test daily from 8/9 dpo on. So, I am praying for BFP in the next couple of days. If it is not meant to be this month, I'm going to have to order Internet cheapies so at least I'm not spending so much money on tests. But, I'm hopeful that I will not even need all of the tests I have in my bathroom cabinet right now.

Haha!!! I wish I had one in my bathroom right now :p Already trying to make excuses to go to the store and get one. I'm considering telling DH I need to get stuff for his cake (which I do, put it could wait til tomorrow) just as an excuse to grab more tests. I caved and took another this afternoon and swore I saw a faint line. I wish I had the self control to save that test for tomorrow because now I can't stop obsessing!!!

If no BFP for me, I too will be grabbing some ICs for next time!

Hi!! :wave:

I'm 32. I have a 4 1/2 yr old DD (5 in July) and we have been ttc no.2 since DEC 2010!! I'm due AF on 20th Mar! Pretty similar i'd say!! Only difference maybe that I had a mc in Dec, it was a very early loss though. Each BFN is heartbreaking but i'm full of hope each cycle! Hopefully we can all pass the dust to each other! :dust: How have your symptoms been? I'm just waiting around for that evil :witch: this cycle. Had some symptoms but trying not to look into anything to much!

Wow, Sparkle! That is VERY similar. LOL.

It is so frustrating that almost all of the symptoms of early pregnancy are also symptoms of AF. I'm trying not to read too much into them, either. But, I have had some "crampy" feeling (started today), sore bbs (for several days), lower back pain. I've also been having really strange dreams that I remember - and I usually don't remember my dreams.

But, of course, cramps, back pain and sore bbs could mean either one. :shrug:

How about you?

JK - I only have tests left because I just stocked up. I went ahead and bought 5 so that should hopefully get me to a BFP this time. Ha! I just decided to go for it instead of pretending that I would hold out. :haha:

JK - I only have tests left because I just stocked up. I went ahead and bought 5 so that should hopefully get me to a BFP this time. Ha! I just decided to go for it instead of pretending that I would hold out. :haha:

Haha that was me before DS. I bought 50 ICs and peed on them all :haha:
I decided as soon as DS goes to bed (he's in there now settling) i'm gonna head to the store and stock up and let DH think it's to get stuff for the cake, which now I will have to bake tonight as that is my reasoning for going now :wacko::haha:

Hi!! :wave:

I'm 32. I have a 4 1/2 yr old DD (5 in July) and we have been ttc no.2 since DEC 2010!! I'm due AF on 20th Mar! Pretty similar i'd say!! Only difference maybe that I had a mc in Dec, it was a very early loss though. Each BFN is heartbreaking but i'm full of hope each cycle! Hopefully we can all pass the dust to each other! :dust: How have your symptoms been? I'm just waiting around for that evil :witch: this cycle. Had some symptoms but trying not to look into anything to much!

:wave: welcome! no real sxs except my boobs seem to be full... they feel like they did when I was BFing!

JK, I'm laughing at you making excuses to get to the store! I would be freaking out if i saw a faint line! I'm only 7dpo and have only one dollar store test. I hope this is your BFP. It's insane how the first year of our LO's life goes so fast. I hope he has a great party. My youngest will be celebrating his 2 b-day next month.

Sparklebunny, what have your symptoms been? When are you going to test? It;s so hard not to pay attention to every little thing.
Jakesangel, glad to hear your are stocked up! lol I totally need to order some IC's to feed my addiction. I had 50 of them when i was ttc my first and they were a Godsend!

Hi guys! My symptoms have been a bit of lower back ache, a lot of peeing(!) seriously emotional, angry and crying!! Nausea yesterday but not really today, odd twinge down below and every now and then lower back ache! I'm not testing until 20th if af hasn't arrived, had a chemical last cycle and don't think I can take the disappointment of testing too early( but that's just me!)! I so want to think I am but have a feeling this may jig be my cycle, just don't "feel" pg :( but PMA will get us through this so :dust: ps I'm so with u on making up excuses to buy tests. I already have tests in the cupboard ready to go!!!

@ JK full boobs is a major symptom!!! It's the one thing I don't have that's making me think I'm out this cycle!! Oooh exciting!! Good Luck :dust: xx

Alolas11 - Haha! Well I did it and got the cake baked, but that's the only good thing to come out of it so far. BFN this morning so no "you're the big brother" announcement today. But i'm not sad :) Today is all about Jax Man and we're going to have a great day!

Sparklebunny - Thanks. I think I used to get the heavy boob feeling post O so maybe I O'd late... not that there really is a *late* for me. I O as late as CD45 some months b/c I am so irregular... and that's if I O at all. Not out yet, just not convinced it's not gonna take Clomid again.

Sparklebunny, i have been extra emotional too. I was teared up watching youtube videos lol. My cm has been different this month too. More of it. Usually i'm dry as the sahara! DH said i was "tight" yesterday during sex. Hmm, i hate waiting! Testing on saturday!

JK - definitely still time for a BFP! I got another BFN this morning, too. But, I know it's still early, so I'm still hopeful!

Sparkle & Alolas - I'm with you on being emotional, too. Yesterday my son starting singing a song that came on the radio and it was so cute - I started crying immediately! I'm not usually that quick to cry.

:winkwink:

@ alolas and Jakesangel, the emotional rollercoaster is a serious nightmare!

@jk you never know, but irregular cycles just don't help do they. Clomid is meant to be brilliant as I'm sure you know! I'd never heard of it til I joined this site. Whatever it takes to catch that magic bean eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->