Early 30's TTC #2 (AF or BFP Due 3/19)

Hi girls, let me just say that I've had cramping low down tonight and sore boobs again. I usually have the lower back ache by now so hoping it's a good sign that I don't have that yet. Also vivid dreams the last 2 nights. Like stupid ones where I'm incognito and on a spy mission lol!

Ooohh! Could be your month!! FX'd!! I'm just over tired, seriously bloated and very very very moody! Guessing PMS!

yeah i've been bloated too off and on. Also a bit depressed the last few days. Must be PMS too.

Sparklebunny!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I just saw your test pics! That is wonderful news! I can't wait to chat about it.

AArrgggghhhh!!! ALOLAS!! I know I'm so happy and so scared!!! Just to fill you all in I got a :bfp: at 6 am this morning at 11 dpo! Really dark line, but i'm just so scared. SO want this one to stick XXX

Congratulations, Sparkle! I am sooooo happy for you! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

:happydance:

YAY! Congrats Sparklebunny!!!! woo hoooooooooo

Thanks Jk, i hope you guys are prepared for me to be super paranoid until at least next week!

I don't think you have anything to be worried about with that dark line!! I'm so excited for you! Have you and dh told anyone yet?
Jakesangel+Jk, how is your tww going? I got a FRER today for tomorrow morning (10dpo). I had a faint line yesterday in the time frame but it went away after 30min! Never had that happen before. I can't wait to see in the morning but I'm scared a bit.

Well i've told a couple of close friends and my mum guessed!! I'm not convinced it's real until AF is well and truly out of the way. Alolas I'm guessing that the original test you did was too early to detect anything..10 dpo is hopeful and may be easier to spot something??! You so have to keep us informed!

Thanks Jk, i hope you guys are prepared for me to be super paranoid until at least next week!

I TOTALLY understand that. I tested until like 26 DPO lol
Tomorrow will be 11 days since we last BD so we'll see how this weekend goes with testing. We're all sick so haven't touched since then so if no BFP or no AF, then I will know I didn't even O and make an appt with doc to get provera and start over, maybe with Clomid, we shall see :D

JK, good luck with this weekend. Sometimes i'm not sure i O every month anymore. After having 2 kids and being almost 31, my body has been having so many changes. I read that from 30-35, the chances of getting pregnant drop to either 10 or 15%. I told my dh that i'm just not fertile like i used to be lol.

Sparklebunny, that's so exciting you are getting to tell people! What have your symptoms been the lasts few days? Anything outta the ordinary? I took my FRER this morning and wasted it. I can't believe i held my pee all night and it was still not very dark. BFN. I still feel like i have a chance though. I still have a lot of cm which is rare! My cervix was hard yesterday and soft and flat today. Ugh this is painful lol.

Good Luck this weekend JK! FX'd and :dust: I have been tired from the moment i woke up this morning! I have had major waves of nausea all day but it's getting worse this late afternoon/ evening. (it's 5pm in London). Can't even think about eating right now! Achey boobs, not sore just really achey and very very full..very irritable as well. Lower back pain as well, but not severe just...there! Lower stomach is heavy too and today I peed three times before 10 am! And i hadn't drunk anything! I've also been really ditzy, dropping things and forgetting where I've put stuff...! It's all actually making me feel really happy because at least there are symptoms! I just hope they stay around!

Alolas, womans intuition sometimes beats any HPT!! Until that evil :witch: shows up you're in!! :dust:!!!

Sparklebunny, thanks for the symptom list! I'm glad you're getting so many to put your mind at ease. My boobs have been super achey too for a week or so. They never get bigger though and still aren't. I breastfed those kids and my boobs went from a 34 B to now a sad deflated tiny A! Lol it's sad so I hope if I get pregnant then my boobs will come back. I'll be 11 dpo tomorrow and am going to pick up some more dollar store tests.

LOL! It's funny how women are isn't it....Mine were a B cup before and are now a DD and I WISH i had my B cup back so badly!! The symptoms are helping but i just want to get past Sunday, then i'll start to really believe this could happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->