Early 4D ultrasounds

kuriazuri

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
SO! I made my appointment today to find out if we are team pink or team blue! We are going to a 4D ultrasound place on Dec. 19th. I will be 15 weeks 1 days preggers :) (Exactly 5 weeks from yesterday!) I am beyond excited. Is anyone else planning on getting a 4D scan done early to find out? I just can't wait till after Christmas to know!

Also, you ladies that have had previous children, how did you deal with family being disappointed with the gender? My OH reaaaallly wants a girl, along with most of the family. I feel like so many people are going to be disappointed if it's a boy. (Not me!!!) Any suggestions on how to handle it?

On a side note, I feel like a weird mommy because everyone asks "Oh what do YOU think it is!?" (and according to some reading moms are usually 71% correct with their "feelings") and I feel bad that I don't have a clue! I feel like everyone else had this innate feeling of boy or girl...We call the baby tadpole, and refer to it as a she (because I don't like 'it') but really I don't have the slightest...Lemme know if you are in the same boat! (and if not, then HOWWWW do you know?!?!? haha)

Much love <3

I have my anomaly scan on December 19th so that's when I'll be finding out sex as well! :happydance: They'll probably do a bit of 3D if baby stays still for it, but no 4D. I'm really glad I was able to schedule the scan before Christmas!

I have no clue either, everyone in my family keeps referring to the baby as he and suggesting boy names, a few friends say girl, I have NO idea. I'll be happy either way but I can't wait to find out!

woo-hoo! hurrah for December 19th then for both of us! haha, well Happy, I 'm glad I'm not the only one!! Do you have names picked out? Our girl name is Eden Coral and our boy is Jack or Jesse (no middle name yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->