Early, and confusing.

MrsHBuckley

TTC #2
Reaction score
I have never used this brand of cheapies before, but the top is 6dpo, then 7dpo then this mornings. Or at least I THINK. I took a test, my son is sick, and was calling for me, so I just tossed it because I couldn't see anything and it was about 3 mins. Then about 10 mins later, like a crazy person, I dug it back out and thought I saw something. I got out the other two and lined them up.
I know the top one is 6dpo. But the next two may have switched. I can't even tell which one was wet or not:dohh:

Thoughts? And are these known for evaps?

Attachments

• IMG_2713.jpg
    IMG_2713.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 81
Took another this afternoon. Either these tests are awful or I'm seeing things. I also went back to this one and see nothing. So who knows!

Attachments

• IMG_2718.JPG
    IMG_2718.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 61
I see lines on the 1st and 3rd on the first pic you posted. I also see a line on the most recent post as well.

I can see a faint line too. Are they One Step? I had a super faint line last cycle which looked kind of grey, must have been a faulty test or evap because af showed up and I didn't have anything on any frer early response. Sometimes ICs can be hit and miss, but fingers crossed this is a bfp

I can see a faint line too. Are they One Step? I had a super faint line last cycle which looked kind of grey, must have been a faulty test or evap because af showed up and I didn't have anything on any frer early response. Sometimes ICs can be hit and miss, but fingers crossed this is a bfp

I don't know now what brand. I got them from Amazon.. it says Diagnos on the package though. Guessing that's the brand.

Looks like these tests are just awful. Go figure. Here is one from today.

Attachments

• IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back