Early dpo POAS party!! squinter lines @ 7dpo?

Jelly, how long have you been TTC?

Jelly - I got my BFP at 9 DPO for my ectopic two months ago, and that was on a super sensitive test. It didn't show on FRER until 10 DPO. So, don't lose hope!

Awww ladies all tests BFN this morning except those crappy skinny cheap blue handle tests! Very faint evap line on everyone again! Useless bloody things. Anyways the good news os im still only 8dpo so still time too get a BFP yet! Testing will resume tmor!!

Awww sorry for BFN today Jellypickles!! Still time yet tho chick xxx

Awww ladies all tests BFN this morning except those crappy skinny cheap blue handle tests! Very faint evap line on everyone again! Useless bloody things. Anyways the good news os im still only 8dpo so still time too get a BFP yet! Testing will resume tmor!!

Awww sorry for BFN today Jellypickles!! Still time yet tho chick xxx

Same!! Minus the Evaps lol. Mine are stark white! Xx

Thanks guys, I'll try to keep my chin up! TTC, so sorry to hear about your ectopic. Wishing you lots of luck this cycle! I'm only using Internet cheapie test strips, so I know I shouldn't expect anything this early. That's why I said I was going to wait until 10+DPO, but argh!! The waiting is awful!!

Gigglebox, I have an 11 year old son and no pregnancies since him. DH and I have been NTNP the whole 11 years and I've never been on any birth control. This is only my first cycle charting and knowing that BD was timed correctly. The fact that we went so long NTNP without any other pregnancies has me pretty worried that something could be wrong, but I'm going to really TTC for a few cycles before I see about fertility testing. I turned 30 this year so I really don't want to wait much longer than we already have!!

When you say "NTNP", does he pull out? I've found this to be extremely effective for us. We've used it exclusively for a total of 4+ years with one intentional pregnancy and one c/p when he went back in after pulling out! Sorry if TMI...

BFN for me too :(. I do have a pretty chart though...FXXXX!!! I got eveps on two of the walmart cheapies. blehh

Oh very sorry to hear about the chemical :(. He usually doesn't pull out. For the first few years we'd use protection occasionally, but for the last 5-6 it's been zero prevention at all. He has been working nights for the last 2 years, so we only even see each other two nights a week now. I'm hoping timing has been the only problem, but we'll see.

Well good luck to you! Adorable kitty photo, btw :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->