Early early days...

aragornlover8

Reaction score
But I got a BFP today! It's a little faint, but very pink and definitely there. I'm totally floored. :) Cautiously optimistic. It's so very early.

:hugs: and :dust: to all!

OMG congratz hun !!! i think weve been in a few threads together im so happy you finaly got your :bfp::happydance::happydance:

I know exactly how you feel. That is how I was on monday. How far along are you?

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for all of the congrats! Well, I'm actually only 12 dpo. So it's crazy early! I've already felt kind of crazy nauseous at times, though, and I had a terrible headache last night and had a hard time getting to sleep.

I'm a little worried, though... I took another test this morning just to confirm what I saw yesterday. It was definitely positive just a bit lighter than the test I still have from yesterday. Could it be that the lines have just gotten darker overnight? (I know I should have thrown it away... just wanted to leave it out for confirmation to my husband when he got home from work). I also know that the sensitivities differ between tests. I'm just worried this might be leading to a chemical or something...

Oh, so I just took another one... and it's darker. Almost as dark as the one I still have from last night. Thinking it was just a less sensitive test?

I'm going to pick up some digis tonight to confirm.

I got my :bfp: today too! Congrats hunni, I'm so excited but obv trying not to be too excited at the same time! It's so hard though.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->