Early engaged babies come sooner?

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Or just wishful thinking?

He's been fully engaged for 2 weeks now!

i was engaged from 34/35 weeks
and emily was 8 days early ....

xx​

im not sure hun, but have u done ne thing to help the baby engage? jw as not seen my mw for 2 weeks n wont be seein her till next week so im hopin hes engaged then because hes being a little bugger n poppin in and out!

Well im not engaged yet and im due in a few days!!

ppl say tht some babies engage when you go into labour, but if they dont then what happens? do u have to have a c section?

Ive been engaged for nearly a month now and the midwife has always said it means nothing at all :dohh:

Im still wishful thinking!! :blush:

im not sure hun, but have u done ne thing to help the baby engage? jw as not seen my mw for 2 weeks n wont be seein her till next week so im hopin hes engaged then because hes being a little bugger n poppin in and out!

I got a ball, only been on it about an hour since monday when it got blown up. Maybe its worked!

Ive been engaged for nearly a month now and the midwife has always said it means nothing at all :dohh:

Im still wishful thinking!! :blush:

:cry: You've got 6 days yet! Aslong as im not induced ill be happy!

Peanut has been well engaged for almost a week now ... I am hoping that it does not determine too an early labour. My baby shower is on the 2nd of May.

Haven't slept much last night, Braxton Hicks on and off all night, combined with frequent bathroom runs and restless legs. My entire body hurts today.

I did read that your baby can engaged up to 4 weeks before your due date and you can still be 2 weeks late. So, if you are hoping for an early birth... don't count your chickens before their hatched :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->