Early implantation spotting?

Fire_fly

Reaction score
Hi girls, so basically was wondering if anyone had experienced this before? I'm pretty sure I ovulated on this past Sunday (possibly Saturday) ovulation pains and cm, I have a 26-28 day cycle and Sunday was cd13. which matches my physical symptoms. I'm not temping or anything as I'm not officially TTC at the moment but if it happens we'd be happy about it kind of thing. This would make me either 4 or 5dpo. The last unprotected sex I had was 2/3 days before I ovulated so a bfp could possibly be on the cards this month.
I've been having cramping on and off for the past couple of days, it's almost like af is about to show up but I'm not due till the 17th. I've also been really hungry and eating like I would a couple of days before af shows.
I had bad cramps this morning which went away this afternoon then back again tonight with some pink/brownish spotting. This couldn't be ib right? Isn't it too early for that? It's like a af type pain and a pulling sensation below my belly button.
Thanks in advance x

It's possible but not super probable... You may have ovulated earlier... If you want you can test in 3 days and see... Baby dust to you.

Hi, thanks for replying. I think you might be right about i could have ovulated earlier. I took a hpt today and got a faint line, very faint but visible. Not sure what the pink spotting was but going to check over the next few days to see it gets darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->