Early January Mum's

Awww what a lovely group we have here!

I'll add our due dates and team colours to the front page.

Its so lovely to have a nice bunch of people to share the excitment with.

Had a bit of a scare yesterday, baby G hadnt been moving much since the night before. I left it until lunch time, had a cold can of coke, chocolate and baby still didnt move. So called the MW who told me to go in. Thankfully all was OK, looks like baby had moved to a postition where I couldnt feel him/her as much. I felt so embarassed but the MW's were absolutely lovely.

Booked a 3D scan for Friday and I cant wait!!! So excited.... AND finally going to have a look at some prams!! Has everyone else got or ordered theirs yet?

Mummy B - Im sorry to hear about your troubles :hugs: Hopefully we can help you feel more assured about things. Its always good to have a support network.... and dont worry about moaning.... I have a good supply of wet face to slap you about a bit with :winkwink: :hugs: Im sure you little boy will come around to having a little sister as soon as shes here. When will you get your C-section date?

moo_fie - :hi: and welcome! Do you know what team youre on?

Ready4Babe - Fantastic news on the Clomid working for you and first time! YIKES on the big babies in your family, hopefully yours will be a little smaller. Although I had read that slightly bigger babies are easier to deliver than smaller ones :shrug: not sure how true that is though :haha: Best of luck with the GD test, hope all comes back fine xxx

mommymakayla - Awww thats lovely! Im sure she will LOVE to 'help' xx

Mellywelly - :hi: Sorry for your losses :hugs: Fingers crossed baby comes to order for you xxx YAYY for team :yellow: xxxx

Hope everyone is all OK xxx

Can I join you too please? I'm technically 26+2 so a few days early but feeling that 3rd tri board holds more relevant info/advice for me than the 2nd tri now. My baby boy is due on the 9th Jan and its been a journey to get this far (conceived after hubby had his 13yr vasectomy reversed, waited a long time for a BFP, then had the drama of the 12 week NT scans coming back with a 1:11 chance that baby had DS - amnio at 17 weeks came back clear).

I've had a wonderful pregnancy since then and feel amazing!ooking forwards to meeting our much longed for baby!

Mummy B - Im sorry to hear about your troubles :hugs: Hopefully we can help you feel more assured about things. Its always good to have a support network.... and dont worry about moaning.... I have a good supply of wet face to slap you about a bit with :winkwink: :hugs: Im sure you little boy will come around to having a little sister as soon as shes here. When will you get your C-section date?

They are unsure do to me my conditions all depends on how long I can cope with the pain. And thank you I need a good slap sometimes lol!
Hope you enjoy your 3D scan we loved ours.
We've bought all our baby stuff now just need a cot mattress and a swing then it's all bought. We had to order early so we would be prepared for christmas :)
xx

They are unsure do to me my conditions all depends on how long I can cope with the pain. And thank you I need a good slap sometimes lol!
Hope you enjoy your 3D scan we loved ours.
We've bought all our baby stuff now just need a cot mattress and a swing then it's all bought. We had to order early so we would be prepared for christmas :)
xx

WE also have everything bought except for our travel system and a bathtub! Dont want to be be shopping in the december :)

Hi everyone, Im a day early and will be 27 weeks tommorow but as others say I feel things in 3rd tri seem more relevant and our baby is due the 5th Jan.

Me and hubby are 34 and this is our first child, (our 3rd pregnancy with one loss last year and one at the beginning of this year) and were team yellow all the way!

Were sooo happy and Im loving being pregnant, I think Ive been so lucky, apart from tiredness Ive been fine.

I tend to read more on here than post but its so nice to get advice and see how people are getting on.

Good luck to all the ladies with the rest of our pregnancies xx

:hi: Sambatiki We are expecting b/g twins, so there will be 2 of each in our house. :wacko: We tried for one last baby and got an extra thrown in, feel very blessed.

Feeling quite good, had a GTT today the glucose drink makes babies very hyper :haha:
so that made up for how how disgusting it is and being so hungry xx

Hope you are all well xx

Hi ladies came across today edd is 6 th jan, my dates make me 31st dec, I guess we will weight and see.
Well I'm 24 married having a little boy we r calling Oakley, had sum health issues, gord, spd, and last week they thought I was leaking fluid, thank god I wasn't, I'm just having to take it a bit easier, but I'm self employed and need te money!

Emzy - :hi: Wonder which date you'll be closest to!!

Moo_fie - WOW one of each, absolutely lovely! I bet that was quite a shock when you found out :haha: Are you going to be having a natural birth or C-sec?

MrsCrad - :hi: Im so sorry for your losses :hugs: Im really pleased to hear that you've been enjoying it. I have loved being preggers.... even when I've felt rough! :haha: Its such a special gift x

mommymakayla - Gosh youre so organised!! Although it doesnt help that we havent moved into our new house yet, so a bit relcutant to buy things to put in storage iygwim.

MummyB - Youre all organised too! You two are making me feel like a bad mummy :haha:

Chatty - You have had a rollercoaster to get here :hugs: Its so bloody hard isnt it going through all the LTTC crap.... but I do think it makes you really appreciate how precious pregnancy is.

AFM - Had our 4D scan on friday... OMG it was absolutely AMAZING! I cannot believe that this little gorgeous baby is inside me.... absolutely overwhelming. There are more pics in my journo if anyone wants to see xxx

Hope youre all having a super weekend xxx

:hi: everyone!
My name is Abi, and this is mine and my OH's first baby together. I'm 27+1 and We're due the 5th of January, and we're both so excited! Little one is a Girl, so on team pink :pink:
Second trimester, went so fast! Hope this tri does too!! :)
:happydance:

Have updated the front sheet with our dates and teams.... let me know if i have missed anyone or Ive put the details wrong xxx

can i join? :flower:

creeping overy VERY tentatively from 2nd tri - due jan 7th and team yellow.

spent the first trimester sleeping, the second chugging gaviscon, and think i'll be spending the third alternating between tears and outright terror!!!

thecatsmother - :haha: Its all very glamorous isnt it! Got to love those hormones!! Will pop you on the front page. Which team are you on?

Hi ladies :flower:

I'm due on the 5th January with another little girl :thumbup: My 2 year old monkey seems very excited to have a little sister and keeps trying to feed her snacks through my belly :haha:

I am totally shattered today as I made the genius decision to get rid of the dummies :dohh:
It went well for the first night, but last night was hard bless her.

My name is Rose and I'm 26, married to my childhood sweetheart Luke. He's a diamond. Pregnancy is going well although for the first 20 weeks I barely thought about it cos I was too busy chasing the toddler! Starting to feel achey and proper preggo now, and I also have bloody gestational diabetes so I'm taking it as easy as I can.

Just in the process of moving Lily into a bigger room and making a home office for Luke so my house is hectic at the moment!

I'm also proper obsessing about Christmas this year and getting organised early. Anyone else feel like that this year?

Hey girls can i join :flower: am expecting our daughter on the 2nd jan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->