Early January Mum's

haha weird!! great minds think a like obviously hehe,

they are just soo cute xx

Hi ladies :) I have hardly been on but thought better up date haha
Isabel arrived early on new years eve, labour was great, waters broke at 8.45pm and she was here by 10.40pm weighed in at 7lbs.
will upload some then and now pic :) she so cute I love her sooooo much, I still well up sometimes just looking at her hehe.
Congratulations on all the babies, I haven't looked through properly yet...is it mad I want another all ready haha.

My daughter is called Isabel and spelt the same way as your daughter! I haven't come a cross any other babies called Isabel spelt the way we have done it :)

My little Izzy is getting on well had a few problems with wind at the beginning but it all goes the other way now (out her bum)! she sleeps really well goes bed about 10pm then wakes about 5am so she is lazy like her daddy :) but love her sooooo much its unbelievable! When I was pregnant I didn't think I could love anyone as much as I do my son but I love them both so much! I often find myself just watching them both and feeling so proud of them both :) Izzy is 8 weeks old tomorrow cant believe how fast its going already!

Hope every one else is getting on well with there babies :)

yey for izzys :thumbup: our last name is long so we picked the short version haha..she has had her jabs today, she was very brave bless her. gosh that's good sleeping ive managed a block of 5 1/2 hours a few times :) xx

Hi Ladies!

Connor is growing up fast. he weights about 11lbs now, loves his mummy milk, has suffered from constipation not gas, so we've had to give him 0.5oz apple juice in the morning which really makes it easier for him to go, since then thins have gotten easier. Hes sleeping 5-7 hours at night most nights and naps great during the day.

Hes started smiling and cooing a lot now too super cute! Barry adores him which makes things a lot easier!

yey for izzys :thumbup: our last name is long so we picked the short version haha..she has had her jabs today, she was very brave bless her. gosh that's good sleeping ive managed a block of 5 1/2 hours a few times :) xx

Both our children and named are family names my son is called Christian Daniel Edward (Chris after my Dad, Daniel after my husband and Edward is the name past down in my husbands family) then my daughter is Isabel Holly Louise (Isabel after my husbands grandma Isabelle but we decided to spell it different, Holly after my husbands sister who had her 18th 2 days before Isabel was born and Louise after my Auntie that cant have children)

Has anyone started to think about putting there babies in a cot yet? Isabel is 8 weeks and is still in her moses basket in our room and Im scared about putting her in her cot because that means she will be in her own room as there isn't enough room in our bedroom for her cot!

Barry is named after my dad, Barry Robert R and my son is Barry Robert B. Connor isnt named after anyone, its just a anme we both liked and could agree on! If we have a girl she'll be named after my best friend who was killed by a drunk driver when she was 18.

Has anyone started to think about putting there babies in a cot yet? Isabel is 8 weeks and is still in her moses basket in our room and Im scared about putting her in her cot because that means she will be in her own room as there isn't enough room in our bedroom for her cot!

Barry was in his bassinet till 6 months, Connors in a pack'n'play bassinett so its not much smaller then a cot. luckily we can fit the pack n play against the bed, but the bassinett was a godsend with Barry!

Hi everyone.

Pheebs is still colicky, learnt the hard way as took her off the Infacol thinking she was going to be OK. BIG MISTAKE :( So we're back on it now and she's turning back to the lovely happy baby she was before. She's also smiling lots and chattering away to herself, melts my heart every time.

Pheebs is still in her moses basket but she's only 9lbs 11ozs last weighed on Tuesday. We have started to put her up to bed for the night now and having the monitor on. It was really hard at first but she actually sleeps so much better and it gives us a couple of hours on our own.

Was thinking of setting up our group in the baby club as I think we have moved on from 3rd Trimester now :haha:

Hi everyone.

Pheebs is still colicky, learnt the hard way as took her off the Infacol thinking she was going to be OK. BIG MISTAKE :( So we're back on it now and she's turning back to the lovely happy baby she was before. She's also smiling lots and chattering away to herself, melts my heart every time.

Pheebs is still in her moses basket but she's only 9lbs 11ozs last weighed on Tuesday. We have started to put her up to bed for the night now and having the monitor on. It was really hard at first but she actually sleeps so much better and it gives us a couple of hours on our own.

Was thinking of setting up our group in the baby club as I think we have moved on from 3rd Trimester now :haha:

Well this thread isnt int he 3rd Tri anymore, its in the pregnancy groups lol

Connor weighs 11lbs 6oz and hes 8 weeks today! I wonder if hes gonna be a big boy!

Pepsi - Pregnancy brain.... NEVER goes away does it!! :haha:

Had Pheebs weighed again on Tuesday and she still hasnt put on enough weight :( They dont seem to concerned and Im hoping it will pick back up again when we weigh her in two weeks time. Im hoping that its because she's going longer at night now and she'll start making up for it now through the day xxx

Hope everyone one is well xxx

are you breast feeding or formula feeding?

if your breast feeding please please dont corncern yourself over how much she weighs!!! I made that mistake with my first it all went downhill from there, even the drs made me think I was failing my baby, by that point i was making so many mistakes my supply dropped and he lost a bunch of weight and i had to switch to formula.

Breast milk is digested a lot easier then formula, so babies dont tend to gain weight all at once like a formular fed baby, its very much evened out over many months. as long as baby is peeing and pooping your ok!

if your formula feeding try offering smaller more frequnt feeds during the day :)

Pepsi - She is exclusively BF. Im not overly concerned but she only gained 100 grams in a week and has dropped off the 25 percentile and getting nearer the 9th. She has done it before and then popped back up after a couple of weeks. So Im not letting it get me too worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->