Early January Mum's

Sienna-Rose was born at 2:33am on the 9th of January (her due date) weighting 6lb 6oz. Sorry for the delay in updating I only just got out of the hospital will do a better update when we are settled at home and I have my laptop :)

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading your birth story. Hope all went smoothly x

My Birth Story :D

At about 10pm on the 8th of January i started to get contractions but was unsure if it was real or just BH i had 2 showers to try and ease my discomfort at around 11:30 my OH called my mum and also the hospital so we could go and find out if the baby was coming or not my mum came over and brought my sister so that she could watch my son mum Adam and I headed up to the hospital just after midnight they put me on the monitor and we still didn't know 100% what was going on i hoped in the shower and came back out Adam called his mum just before 2am just after that my waters broke and at 2:33am Sienna was born she was face up and as a result i tore just a bit and had to have some stitches i moved so fast that the doctor didn't even make it and i done it all drug free :)

My Birth Story :D

At about 10pm on the 8th of January i started to get contractions but was unsure if it was real or just BH i had 2 showers to try and ease my discomfort at around 11:30 my OH called my mum and also the hospital so we could go and find out if the baby was coming or not my mum came over and brought my sister so that she could watch my son mum Adam and I headed up to the hospital just after midnight they put me on the monitor and we still didn't know 100% what was going on i hoped in the shower and came back out Adam called his mum just before 2am just after that my waters broke and at 2:33am Sienna was born she was face up and as a result i tore just a bit and had to have some stitches i moved so fast that the doctor didn't even make it and i done it all drug free :)

Congrats hun! Lovely news x

Hey ladies!

Connor Wayne Bourbon was born at 9:30am Jan 11th 2013!

I woke with contractions 7 minutes apart, took a shower and contacted my doctor, contractions jumped to 1 minute apart, literally back to back contractions. we left immediatly, dropped our toddler at MIL's, got onto the highway.... 10 minutes later.....Birth was crazy, my husband delivered him, unassisted in our truck on the the side of the highway!

Connor passed his birth APGAR 10/10! I didnt tear or anything. Connor is doing great, feeding and sleeping like an angel.

will update better when we're home!

Congratulations! Fantastic birth story! Wish I'd hurry up and go into labour! X

Lovely reading all the birth stories :) How many of us 'early January' mums are rapidly turning into mid/late January mums though? lol

So desperate to meet our little girl now! x

OMG Pepsi! That's awesome (but slightly scary!). I KNEW you'd go quickly when things started! Congratulations huni on Connors arrival :D

I'm still holding on ... Feeling ready to have baby now!

Hi everyone, well after 18 hours of contraction 3-5 mins apart, I only managed to dilate 2 cm! So they did an Emergency section and we got anther boy! Born at 10.17 this morning, weight was 8lb 11.5!!!!!! He won't latch on yet, but still persevering! And he's cute as hell !!!!!!!!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/image_zpse6a4cc13.jpg
Jake Franklin Mann

Congratulations Melly! He's super cute! God I'm so envious of all you girls who've already had your babies!

Fingers crossed its my turn very soon :)

Awww he's beautiful!!! Congratulations! I want to be next! lol I don't want this baby to grow to epic proportions lol x

heres my birth story and photos

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1679789-my-unassisted-roadside-birth-announcement-edited-photos.html#post24696237

hey girls :) just wanted to update this thread
Charlotte Rae was born on 1/15/2013 at 7:31am weighing 7lbs 10oz and 20inches long
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2013-01-16144805.jpg[/IMG]

Ahhhh Jess! She is gorgeous!!

I have news too :D. Thomas James arrived on the 14th January at 13.31, weighing in at an impressive 8lb 2oz. Labour and delivery was exactly how I'd planned and Thomas arrived in the birth pool, in my living room after 5 hours of easy, manageable, stress free labour. I'll write up my birth story soon :)

I'm SO loved up!!

Hi Ladies

I am so sorry I have not managed to update for ages

Phoebe Carole ended up being a december 2012 baby in the end coming on the 28th... one week after we got the keys to the house :haha: Atleast she waited until we were in!

Im in the middle of typing up my birthing story but she was 6lbs 15ozs and I delivered her naturally with no pain relief other than my tens machine. All in all it took three days from having my show at 6am on Xmas day! Long early stage but quite quick active labour.

I havent managed to catch up on all the posts but CONGRATS to all the other ladies who have their babies and lots of labour :dust: to those still waiting xxxx

Here is a pic of our little Pheebs xxx

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/temporary-129.jpg

Congrats, Melly, Jess, Pepsi and Sambatiki!! You're LO's are all so adorable!!!!

AFM: I can't believe my little man is already 2 weeks old! Time sure flies when you're sleep deprived!!! :rofl: Hope all is going well with you ladies and hang in there to those still waiting!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->