Early January Mum's

Mrs Mel - How are you feeling? Have you got an induction date? Hoping you go all by yourself though x

Finished my birthing story finally and started a new journo its pretty long but I wanted to get it all down to eventually print out and keep x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/1683683-samba-pheebs.html

I feel like crying my little man is almost a week old but it feels like I just gave birth to him yesterday. Infact I want to go back and do it again an again an again. I want to relive the labour the pushing the excitiment, seeing his head come out, the rest of his body, seeing the ambulance pull up and all the cops and paramedics looking in the truck windows (they didnt want to keep the door open it was -5C outside) going "awww"

also my husband keeps saying this is the last one (i want more) which keeps making me cry because I dont want himt o grow up, I want him to stay as a newborn and my toddler to stay exactly how he is too. both perfect ages.

I know what you mean pepsi, I wish I could go back and do it again.

Mrs Mel - How are you feeling? Have you got an induction date? Hoping you go all by yourself though x

Finished my birthing story finally and started a new journo its pretty long but I wanted to get it all down to eventually print out and keep x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/1683683-samba-pheebs.html

I'm good thanks - I'll be induced next Thurs / Fri, but am hopeful I'll go naturally before then (I have a week, so fingers crossed!)

Just read your birth story - sounds like you did brilliantly, congrats! I hope it's all going well xx

Isabelle Grace was born 16 th Jan - after a long induction. :) she weighed 9lb 2oz and was 49 cm long! :) x

Hi Ladies!

Febride - CONGRATS!!!

How is everyone getting on?

doing great here! sad that we're already at 2 weeks :( time just flies by!

also sad that he wasnt born in deb now lol cant add him to the tax return and get the extra refund for him!

breastfeeding is hard work but its going bette then it did with my first son!
feeling a little sleepier then normal but thats to be expected :)

other than that Connor is doing great, jaundice almost gone, hes so strong! he pushes hard with his legs, has a super strong grip and will force your finger into his mouth if he gets hold of it and can easily hold his head up for a while!

izzy is the same hols her head up and hits if she doesn't like you holding her haha x

Sam and I are doing great! He's sleeping.better at night for the most part, though when he does wake up he is a nightmare to get settled back down, it takes me and dh trading off 2-3 times before he will settle enough to go back to sleep.

Hope everyone and their babies are doing well!

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is okay and enjoy being parents.

This is well late but Jenson Benjamin Craddock was born on the 15th Jan weighing 6lb1oz, hes so small and cute! I cant believe how quick the last month has gone!

I have no idea how to put a picture on here!

Mrs Crad - Congrats on your little one!

We're all good here, Pheebs suffers quite a bit with trapped wind :( But we're now giving her Infacol with every feed and she's seems much happier. Night times are still hit and miss some nights she does brilliantly and some not so much.

How is everyone else getting on?

Hi ladies :) I have hardly been on but thought better up date haha
Isabel arrived early on new years eve, labour was great, waters broke at 8.45pm and she was here by 10.40pm weighed in at 7lbs.
will upload some then and now pic :) she so cute I love her sooooo much, I still well up sometimes just looking at her hehe.
Congratulations on all the babies, I haven't looked through properly yet...is it mad I want another all ready haha.

Attachments

• DSCN0544.jpg
    DSCN0544.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0632[1].jpg
    DSCN0632[1].jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Im lucky, Jenson is fine getting wind up. Well it mostly comes out of the other end! He sounds like a grown man sometimes when he farts!!

KatM83 I know what you mean, I look at my little boy and tears come to my eyes and I think Im going to burst! I also cant wait to have a brother or sister for Jenson!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->