Early labor??? should I go in?

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
I've been having pretty regular contractions for the past two hours, not strong where I lose my breath but I have to stop what I'm doing to brace myself. Every time they hit I have the urge to go to the bathroom. They last about two minutes and about 20 mins apart.

I know if I was full term I should wait longer to go but I'm only 32+4, when should I go to the hospital if it is early labor before it progresses??

Based on how early you are still I'd definitely call into your ob department and talk to them!

I would give them a call and see what they advise. Good luck! :)

Hope everything is ok.

Hey everyone, I waited a while to see if the contractions would get stronger and they ended up stopping after almost an hour and it turned into back pain/cramps. I was chugging water too. I decided not to go to hospital since the contractions stopped and the back pain tapered off as well and baby was still active. Definitely keeping an eye out for those troubling pains though, Dr apt tomorrow. Probably will have another ultrasound to monitor my fluid levels since they're high

I'm glad the contractions tapered off and I'm am glad baby is still staying put for now. I hope your doctors appointment goes well :)

Hey everyone, I waited a while to see if the contractions would get stronger and they ended up stopping after almost an hour and it turned into back pain/cramps. I was chugging water too. I decided not to go to hospital since the contractions stopped and the back pain tapered off as well and baby was still active. Definitely keeping an eye out for those troubling pains though, Dr apt tomorrow. Probably will have another ultrasound to monitor my fluid levels since they're high

I'm glad they tapered off. If you've got high levels of fluid it can cause quite a lot of niggles , I had polyhydramnios in my last pregnancy and I contracted all day every day toward the end . But they weren't ever sore , just moderately uncomfortable. Definitely mention it and if you get another bout of them , defiantly call L&D . Much better safe than sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm glad the contractions ended and also glad you're seeing your doctor tomorrow. Good to keep an eye on these things.

Glad they stopped for you and I hope that your appt goes well tomorrow.

Apt went well, they told me I should stop driving and they switched me to weekly appointments since polyhydramnios may cause early contraction/cramps and early labor. Baby is very active though!

I'm glad your appointment went well and they're keeping a close eye on you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->