Early labor sign?

F

Fortune Cooki

How early in the third trimester can you feel nausea (like in first trimester) and have loose stool or diarrhea? I'm wondering how much of a sign this could be for early labor. Has anyone experienced this early on and still made it to their due date or even past it?

I've had nausea for the last 3 weeks or so and soft, frequent bm's (very unusual for me) for the last 2 weeks. Im almost 39 weeks.
Nausea in particular is common again in 3rd tri x

I'm feeling this way the past few days n just hit 30 weeks today

I've been nautious and tired for a week now and I'm almost 33 weeks, but terribly constipated
My baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead and I'm freaking out that it might mean something as much as I'd love to give birth around 37-38 weeks instead of wait the whole way to 41

Have an apt tomorrow to get everything checked though

I've snuck over to give some advice. I was throwing up for weeks before she was due and had loose stools. It was not an early sign of labour. The only real signs are contractions and/or waters. :)

It really varies from person to person. Saturday I started having steady and painful contractions. Then yesterday I just kept feeling like I was going to pass out for no reason...just flashed here and there all day. Last night a couple hrs after dinner I felt horribly sick like vomiting and then the diarrhea kicked in. I've had it since last night and it's pure liquid :( My tummy is achy this morning a little still and I lost a little of my plug last night as well. I'm 33 weeks 5 days. I'm sure it could go on for weeks though and it's probably just our bodies preparing and cleaning out for what is to come later on.

I was feeling a little under the weather on and off for about 2 weeks before going in to labour. Felt much more tired than usual too, but I hear a lot of women get a big burst of energy before going in to labour. So as others have said, it does vary from person to person.

When I was pg I was always wondering if the belly ache was an early sign or the nausea....but you will know when your in labour. My waters went without contractions for a few hours. I can only describe contractions to be like the cramp you get in your leg.... you feel it come on, hurts for a bit then dies off again. They gradually become more painful but you will know when it happens. I didn't find them overly painful either, I was almost fully dialated before I had my c-section (was an emergency) so I went through about 16 hours of labour, only had 4 paracetamol throughout the whole day.

Oh my gosh today I've had nausea and diarrhea... I hope this doesn't last for weeks before labour begins! It's horrible!

I thought it was just a tummy bug... We'll see if I clears up. Didn't even know this was a 3rd tri symptom!!

I guess it all makes sense with the hormonal changes (yet again) in preparation for labor. I really don't want to throw up during L&D though.

I did with my first but they were trying to get me drinking water and the gas and air can make you feel sick. Second time I just put up with the dry mouth from the gas and air without having a drink and didn't vomit x

I wasn't sick or feel sick at all while I was in labour. Apart from being in pain every 10 minutes, I felt great lol. It really isn't as bad as you think it's going to be x

I went to 38w3d with my first. I had "morning sickness" in third tri with both pregnancies, starting at the very beginning of the trimester. Ugh. I had diarrhea mixed with constipation for over a week before I went into labor.

I've had nausea since about 30 weeks (nearly 33 now). With my last, I don't remember having any right before labor. I just remember giving up thinking my sweep was gonna work, and then BAM! I was in labor lol I did sleep particularly well the night before too. But who knows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->