Early labour :)

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Woke up today about 10am and my back was killing me, so had a bath and went back to bed. Was shivering constant for 2 hours then started projectile vomiting everywhere. After a while my back calmed down, but about 3pm it started hurting again. Called my midwife and she came out, by this Time I'm in so much pain with my back but my front was cramping still. She said I could be I'm early labour, but it could still fizzle out. So keep ur fingers crossed people :) my due date is tomorrow! X :flower:

Good luck! Bit rubbish about the vomiting- hope that stops soon - I think I might be joining you soon too- awful back ache for a good 5 hours

Good luck girls, I may also be joking you. Just had a show and now back pain. I'm in the bath to ease it. My labours go super fat so I a bit worried. Oh also had diahorrea, sorry if tmi but its a sign right? X

I haven't had a 'show' as such, but a lot of discharge, can't make up my mind if its discharge or a show lol... Back is still killing me, so hoping something really does come of it as its common for it to fizzle out on first babies. Cramping comes and goes, but primarily it's all in my back. Sending lots of labour dust ladies. Xxx

False alarm for me boooo! The show is like a big disgusting snot lol it's very gooey and sticky. Mine was clear but sometimes it's pink or red. Hope that helps and doesn't make you sick! :haha: xx

Same here girls!! Thought I was starting with pains last night again but they went away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->