Early mc after 5 and a half years of ttc no.2.Need advice Please x

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Hey girls.1st off im so very sorry for all your losses:(x x Well after 5 and a half years of ttc no.2 and many treatments,finally after our 2nd Iui we got our 2 lines:)After 15 pos tests on 3 different brands they suddenly turned neg:(.It was confirmed we had a chem/early mc:(Since then ive had bleeding on and off for the last 3 weeks.Is this normal?Our doc said if it stays like this or gets worse well have to go to a+e?Has this happened to anyone?Thank you all in advance x x x

Sorry girls i forgot to add,our doc think it is just my body clearing itself out:(But if it continues like this then well have to go in:(

I am so sorry for yor loss! Hope you're ok! I had an early mc at just over 5 weeks. My GP told me as well that it will take a while for the bleeding to stop and I think I had heavey enough bleed for about a week and then spotted for another week. So in total, I was bleeding for 15 days.

Thank you so much for your reply:)Im so sorry for your loss(hugs)x x.Yes is was a big blow especially after 5and a half years:(.I had what i taught was af.Then 2 weeks later was like another af.Then 1 week after that(which was this time) i started to bleed really bad again.I just wish it was over so we can get started again gr!Massive hugs and lucky Irish dust to you:)x x

Hi hunnie,

First off I am very sorry for your loss no matter how early on you are because it hurts just the same, and I imagine with five years of trying more so.

Your body most likely needs some time to clear its self, load up on vitamins and eat healthy and do light exercising it does help. Lots of baby dust to you and never light your hope dim it will happen.

Thank you so much for your reply Duffy:)Hope your very well:)Yes it was a shocker after trying for so long.Im just hoping my body gets back to normal quickly so we can start again ya know.I decided to do an opk for the hell of it and to my suprise it was pos!!Im terrified to bd though because the bleeding has only just eased off again.I dont know what to do?!?!

i just wanted to say how sorry i am. i know bleeding is common for quite awhile after miscarriage. i bled for a few weeks, although i was further along. its a painful thing to go through. i wish you all the happiness in the world and healthy pregnancies in the future.

i just remembered: you know something i used that can help? vitex berry. it helps your body to get back onto a normal cycle. *hugs*

Thank you so much your reply hun:).Im so very sorry for your loss hugs to youx x x.Thank you so much for the tip about the vitex berry tip:).Ill defo try that.The bleeding has stopped since yesterday thank god:).I want to bd after getting my pos opk!Do you think this would be ok?I really want to get things moving again ya know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->