Early O? UPDATE....yup, sure is!

Frippledip

3rd Tri!
Reaction score
I POAS and this is what I got. They are normally totally blank or just a veeeeeeery faint line. Does this look like a positive is coming?

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 89
oh yes i will think so darling :)!

Wow, it's almost positive! Get busy :sex:!!!!

My positives don't get much darker then that....go BD!!!!!!!!

OK I tested this morning and the surge is definitely underway. Here's the new pic. It's awesome timing because it's my hubby's 30th B-day today and our first anniversary is on Monday, so we are going to have a GREAT weekend :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 59
I tend to test three times a day when I get lines like this and I get my BFP within a day or two. Good luck and happy bding!!!!

Exellent news frippledip! Hope you catch that egg! xx

For you POAS addicts I have another update...do you think this is still positive? The test line is on the left, control on the right. :rofl: BTW, these are internet cheapies, so for anyone who doubts them this should clear that up!

Also I apparently have a fairly long surge. I saw the line start to get darker the night before last, so it's taken almost 36 hours just for it to get to it's peak. I expected my temp to be up and the line to be fading this morning, but it's darker than ever and I have a ton of EWCM. Hubby and I BD'd twice so far, once last night, once the night before, just before I detected the surge. I didn't have a whole lot of CM last night, so I was kind of wondering what was going on, but it's definitely there today. Looking forward to another awesome night!

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 58
HOLY COW!!!!!! I have NEVER seen a test so dark before!!! :shock:

What a great weekend to make a baby!!! I SO hope this is it for you!! :happydance:

My goodness fantastic stuff, I only get half as dark on that on a mid stream. Good luck catching that egg!!!

Crikey! The only time I have EVER had an OPK that dark was about a week ago - when I was 5 weeks pregnant!! My positive opk before I got my bfp wasn't that dark! lol.

Good luck!! xx

wow thats the darkest opk i have ever seen in my life! happy :sex: and hope you get a nice bfp at the end of your 2ww! x

Hi hon - I get really dark lines too. That is now a positive - the earlier test (in my world) was still a negative.
:hugs: happy birthday to your hubby, happy anniversary and happy baby dancing!! :dust:

For you POAS addicts I have another update...do you think this is still positive? The test line is on the left, control on the right. :rofl: BTW, these are internet cheapies, so for anyone who doubts them this should clear that up!

Also I apparently have a fairly long surge. I saw the line start to get darker the night before last, so it's taken almost 36 hours just for it to get to it's peak. I expected my temp to be up and the line to be fading this morning, but it's darker than ever and I have a ton of EWCM. Hubby and I BD'd twice so far, once last night, once the night before, just before I detected the surge. I didn't have a whole lot of CM last night, so I was kind of wondering what was going on, but it's definitely there today. Looking forward to another awesome night!

Damn woman! :shock: I've never seen a line so dark! Get busy and lots of luck!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"