Early +OPK on CD10 but wrong kind of CM!

Lucylu0911

Reaction score
So, today is cd11 of a 28 day cycle (always 28 days). This cycle I got a +opk on cd10, which is 4 days earlier than normal. I also have cm that is white and gluggy, it's not stretchy but it is sticky, which for me on cd10 is not unusual, but it is not the ewcm I normally have by the time the opk turns positive at around cd14/15. The test line on the opk was way darker than the control line and as of today (cd11) it is still much darker, which makes it a +opk 2 days in a row. I have never had a +opk for more than one day and it normally starts off as a very faint line, gradually darkening over several days. I am confused about having a +opk this early in my cycle (could even be earlier as I only started testing on cd10) with this kind of cm. If my cm was ewcm then I would put it down to ovulating early, however my cm is how it would normally be at around cd10 and I would expect it to change consistency over the next few days until it is ewcm, by which time (if I wasn't using an opk), I would assume I was about to ovulate. Out of curiosity I'll keep using the opk to see how many days it shows positive for.

In the meantime, has anyone experienced anything like this? Any advice is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->