Early Ovulation = early AF? Did I make it?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I ovulated on the 8th as confirmed by test, instead of the 14th (31 days cycle length. I read that with early ovulation, AF should make an earlier appearance too. My luteal phase is always around 14 days so that would mean my period should have started on the 22nd. Last month my chemical ended exactly on the day of my expected period and now I am hopeful that I made it a bit further :(

How likely is it for a period to show up later? I had a very faint bfp a few days ago but my OB Gyn said my progesterone is low and put me on progesterone. My levels were 17 however, which would be normal? Unless he is using some sort of strange unit.

My partner is not able to cope with ttc and said this will be the last cycle (2nd attempt only) and I am under immense pressure to become pregnant right now...my lyme disease is 90% improved when pregnant. With another chemical I will become bedridden again (indefinitely). Imagine the difference of not being able to walk and being able to jog even...
I will keep bugging him to ttc but he has his own mental health issues which makes it hard for him.

Not necessary you can still get your period on time.

I don't mean to offend but you seem to have a lot of health related anxiety and are putting enormous pressure on symptom spotting. When we are TTC we can misread symptoms and see want we want. I know it's easier said than done but perhaps waiting to closer to your miss period to test will help.

Not necessary you can still get your period on time.

I don't mean to offend but you seem to have a lot of health related anxiety and are putting enormous pressure on symptom spotting. When we are TTC we can misread symptoms and see want we want. I know it's easier said than done but perhaps waiting to closer to your miss period to test will help.

The pressure mostly stems from my SO causing so much pressure due to his mental illness and OCD.
I can wait, I can ttc for longer but he will make it hell on earth :/ He asks about my symptoms every hour.

I disagree. Your lp is static, so if you Oed earlier then yes your period should be earlier. I have had weird cycles where my lp was elongated by 2 days, which can happen. But typically early O is early AF.

Have you tested?

I’m so sorry that ttc is such a difficult matter. That’s a hard choice to choose between you and a baby, so I see how your hubs feels. I had to make that choice as well, and it’s not easy. Fxed you did catch that egg and go on to have a healthy pregnancy.

Oh and re progesterone I just read up on this. Over 10 is usually enough to sustain a pregnancy. But when other fertility factors are involved, the target is higher. If you use ovulation drugs or IVF or have had fertility issues, doctors might want to see levels of over 15 or over 20.

Oh and re progesterone I just read up on this. Over 10 is usually enough to sustain a pregnancy. But when other fertility factors are involved, the target is higher. If you use ovulation drugs or IVF or have had fertility issues, doctors might want to see levels of over 15 or over 20.

No, I never had fertility issues or used such methods but a chemical prior to this one. Maybe that is why they expect a higher level?

But good to know 10 is enough!

I disagree. Your lp is static, so if you Oed earlier then yes your period should be earlier. I have had weird cycles where my lp was elongated by 2 days, which can happen. But typically early O is early AF.

Have you tested?

I’m so sorry that ttc is such a difficult matter. That’s a hard choice to choose between you and a baby, so I see how your hubs feels. I had to make that choice as well, and it’s not easy. Fxed you did catch that egg and go on to have a healthy pregnancy.

Thank you! Last months chemical was discouraging but with my youngest I also had a chemical prior to a healthy pregnancy so maybe it will be the same.

My SO is clinging on to every bit of hope and I feel sad I can not ease his mind. :(

I think having the chemical last cycle is probably why they want it to be higher. I have heard that as well about going on to have a healthy pregnancy next cycle! Fxed! What are your plans for testing?

I think having the chemical last cycle is probably why they want it to be higher. I have heard that as well about going on to have a healthy pregnancy next cycle! Fxed! What are your plans for testing?

I will take another hpt early Dec. (after my missed original period date) and see if the line got darker. Somehow I don't feel like testing right now :/ Will give it more time.

I think your period should be early as well. I thought I O’d extremely early last month just by listening to my body and sure enough I had only a 19 day cycles so my lp stayed the same. It’s just everything came a week sooner than normal.

I think your period should be early as well. I thought I O’d extremely early last month just by listening to my body and sure enough I had only a 19 day cycles so my lp stayed the same. It’s just everything came a week sooner than normal.

So far no period, so fingers crossed!

Tonight would be when I had my period last month (chemical however so it was different than a normal period)

I was dealing with strong lower back aches and yesterday had strong cramping too. Today I feel not even pregnant. Such strange symptoms.

My period should have showed up yesterday IF it would have stuck to the old (later) date for some reason, and I am never late.

I am not saying I made it but I have hope.

That said, I have been losing pregnancy synptoms. About 9 days ago my fatigue that overcame me twice daily completely disappeared. Also my appetite is not twice as big. My lyme disease got a bit worse again...
But I am urinating more and cramping a bit daily. Maybe thats a good sign. Seems like progesterone suppositories can worsen cramping but I had it before as well?
I really hate being so unsure and I am afraid to take another pregnancy test just yet. I wanted to give my body more time as the line was extremly faint.

Its hard to keep my boyfriend in check, he is close to throwing a baby party already and I can't tell him something can go wrong even after a missed period.

I am bleeding...maybe my period stuck to the old date.
I also am experiencing a weird dull pain but not cramping. Once when I had a chemical after a missed period I almost immediately had contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->