early PMS or pregnant or all in my head?

bellisima

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new on here. I started searching the internet like crazy when the idea popped into my head that pregnancy is a possibility... Probably not the best idea because now webmd says I have a whole list of possible problems (most of which are scary).
2 weeks before AF is due, i started feeling nauseous after work around 3pm every day. I thought maybe caffeine withdrawals, but I would feel queasy at night, and early in the morning while getting ready for work too. I work around young kids all day, so I figured I might be fighting the flu that's going around. I also have a physically demanding job, and the kiddo I work with all day had a particularly difficult week, so I thought that would explain why I feel kind of run down.
As the week progressed, I started feeling cramping and lower back pain and my face broke out worse than it normally does. It was so bad it actually drew attention from my bf noticing how much worse it was. He asked if I was preggers, so at least that part isn't just in my head.
Last night, 10 before AF is due, I had horrible heat flashes/cramping/bloating/need to urinate feeling like i normally get the morning AF arrives, but without AF herself (which is probably good, seeing as her arrival date is still over a week away, and I've been extremely regular for the last 10 years).
This morning when I woke up, 9 days before AF is due, my lower abdomen feels exhausted. Not painful, but definitely noticeable that something is not normal. Still no AF or any bleeding whatsoever, but a very mild dull ache.
I'm not on birth control (besides the pull-and-pray method), and my bf and I are definitely NOT trying to get pregnant, but we both agree that if it does happen, it wouldn't be that big of a problem.
Unfortunately, this isn't something my mother and I talk about, so I'm hoping to hear from a mom out there... Did you experience any of this when you were pregnant early on? Or am i just getting early PMS? (I say early, because I usually only get PMS symptoms the day before AF). I'm a very impatient person, so its driving me crazy not being able to take a home pregnancy test for another week or so.
Also, I accept the fact that after all the research I've been doing the past couple days, this could all be in my head and I could be completely nuts! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->