Early Positive may be a cp?

mrshatch

Reaction score
So I have taken 7 test over the course of the last 3 days 5 standard and 2 digis. The line has gradually grown darker but still faint but the digis are both negative. I even took 2 today one with fmu and one later in the afternoon. The first one my husband couldn't see the line and the second one he was able to see. I haven't missed my period for this month I'm not due for 6 days. But this past Tuesday I started having symptoms of my period but I am very regular 30 day cycle. I use an app to track my cycle and according to that I would have ovulated on the 2nd but I think it happened early based on signs I was having. So my question is did any one that experienced a cp actually have symptoms and have the test grow darker but still ended in a cp or should I take this as a good sign?

Hello,

6 days early is really too soon to tell anything. Sadly at this point it's just a case of wait and see. For me I have had positive tests from 7dpo until 12dpo. The 7dpo ones got darker rather quickly for two days then lighter then AF came a day late. The 12dpo ones af came a day to 14 days late but the test was only ever clearly positive once and faded after that. Those are my personal experiences and by no way denote what will happen with you.

I've also had a squinter at 7dpo and nothing the next day followed by another squinter 9dpo which got darker only every two days and my daughter from that pregnancy is now 7.

Wishing you all the luck in the world for a sticky bean. My general consensus is it's too early to tell, take another in two days and good luck! (I can never wait two days any more so more power to you if you do hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->