Early pregnancy making me feel crap!

babybump92

Reaction score
After two ectopics and one chemical pregnancy, I am absolutely relieved to see a gestational sac in the uterus and it has grown beautifully (had two scans four days apart to rule ectopic) but was very early to see anything else, so I am booked to have an ultrasound in 11 days.

However, since two days ago I have had the WORSE nausea ever! Oh my goodness.. Always retching like I need to be sick and it is constantly there on my chest and it's making me feel really unwell. I am extremely fatigued as well, I will stay in bed all day and even getting up to shower is a massive effort for me. I am sitting on my bed right now in my towel because even getting dressed is a huge chore. I am not lazy at all, I promise! I am very motivational I always get my work done on time but since being pregnant I really haven't been feeling well :( I guess I am just ranting really because I still want to continue what I did before I was pregnant. I am happy as this is my beautiful rainbow baby but what do I do?! The thought of going to work is making me retch :wacko:

Trust me, i understand! Thankfully the nausea hasnt been too bad yet (though yesterday was awful!) but the fatigue. More like utter exhaustion 24/7! Im so glad I dont have a job outside of our home because Id be a mess. I can at least slack off a bit on my house and just skate by with the bare minimum for a few weeks. My older 2 kids dont really understand why mommy is so tired all the time, but I keep promising them in a few weeks I'll be back to normal. I cant wait to not feel like a zombie again.

I can relate.

Up until a week ago I felt great.

Now. Getting out of the bed is a chore. I feel the need to eat every two hours (only carbs, cucumber and tomato will do, so I'm getting by on white bread, potatoes, those two veggies and tomato juice).

I feel exhausted all the time. And super dizzy.

Hubby is away for a week, will be back on Saturday and the house is slowly turning into complete mess.

I'm so lucky that my oldest boys are great! They are 8 and 6. And can feed themselves (make easy sandwiches, omlettes and pasta). They do all the dishes every day and also do the washing of the clothes. Really my little stars. But, still, house is a mess.

I decided that I'll take these few weeks easy. If my body is telling me to rest - I should rest.
Don't be hard on yourself and do what you feel to do.
It WILL get better.:hugs:

I know how you feel! My sickness started at 6 weeks and has been nonstop, almost nothing would stay down. I have barely been able to get dressed/shower too! And I've felt so awful about it. Finally, at 12 weeks now, I have caved and taken the medication my MD prescribed (Diclegis/Diclectin.) It is grade-A, supposedly super safe, but I still tried to avoid. However, I have gotten more done in the past 24 hours than I have in the past 6 weeks! Definitely worth asking your MD about. It was a tough decision but I am so grateful to feel human again! Also, congrats on the pregnancy - sickness is a fantastic sign :) !!

I'm always tired at the best of time but when pregnant I just have to sleep during the day too. Only 4 weeks and just had a 90min sleep lol

I hope u start to feel a bit better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->