early pregnancy - swollen vaginal walls, anyone?

Hello ladies! This question is for wavescrash. The question you had posted about your vaginal walls being swollen. Did you end up being pregnant? I am so confused because I get vaginal infection when I google it. :) I have no pain or oder. Sorry if too much tmi but I watery discharge not much of it but it is super wet inside. Sorry for th crazy question

Okay let me post again. I am not sure if mine posted. I have a question for wavescrash. You question about the swollen vaginal walls I was wondering if you ended up being pregnant? I have been checking but stop checking because I was only getting confused well I became curios and checke dmy cervix and it is very difficult for me to check because my vaginal walls are so swollen. No pain or oder but it does feel like I have a extra amount of blood flow to my lybia areas minora and majora. I dont have much dicharge on the outside but my cervical mucus is watery with a slight milkyness. Sorry if this is tmi.

Hey ladies was just curious of what you all think. Last months period was 8 days early when it usually is two days before scheduled time according to my period tracker app on the iPhone. It usually is like clock work. It was extremely light for about 4-5 days I questioned implantation bleeding and I tested two weeks either which I was recommended to do and it was negative. This month my period was 3/4 days late; really 1-2 days late according to my app. I have felt my cervix 5 days ago and it was very hard and low. the following day it was extremely high. Recently I have been feeling wet as if i had gotten my period and it was white sticky mucuos i having ridiculous back pain and have been very fatigued. My fiancé and I had intercourse last night and this afternoon I noticed some bleeding. I am not sure if it is my period or what the case is. It is very light, in the shower I was cleaning myself and I have felt that my walls feel very swollen having trouble getting in there. I had some dark red/ with some clotting and it has been about 20 minutes since and haven't had a drop. I am not sure if I am psyching myself does anyone have any insight!? Sorry if there's mistakes I'm writing on my phone. Thank you!!

We're you pregnant?
Hey ladies was just curious of what you all think. Last months period was 8 days early when it usually is two days before scheduled time according to my period tracker app on the iPhone. It usually is like clock work. It was extremely light for about 4-5 days I questioned implantation bleeding and I tested two weeks either which I was recommended to do and it was negative. This month my period was 3/4 days late; really 1-2 days late according to my app. I have felt my cervix 5 days ago and it was very hard and low. the following day it was extremely high. Recently I have been feeling wet as if i had gotten my period and it was white sticky mucuos i having ridiculous back pain and have been very fatigued. My fiancé and I had intercourse last night and this afternoon I noticed some bleeding. I am not sure if it is my period or what the case is. It is very light, in the shower I was cleaning myself and I have felt that my walls feel very swollen having trouble getting in there. I had some dark red/ with some clotting and it has been about 20 minutes since and haven't had a drop. I am not sure if I am psyching myself does anyone have any insight!? Sorry if there's mistakes I'm writing on my phone. Thank you!!

Ok I have swollen vaginal walls and a high cervex and it's very uncomfortable and I have lots of white milky vaginal discharge my main question is how long will this last for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->