early pregnancy - swollen vaginal walls, anyone?

Thank you! I'm such a worrier :haha: How are you feeling girl?

I'm still feeling pregnant lol but with bfn's... am about 12 dpo now though so a little disheartened with it all!

I've experienced this in the last couple of days and never noticed it before. . . . . lets hope it is a sign that leads to BFP!!!!!! FX'd for all xx

And . . . . . Congratulations to you VAURISSA on your BFP :cloud9::cloud9: xx

So did any of you ladies end up with a BFP after noticing your vaginal walls were swollen?

I was pregnant but it ended up being a chemical pregnancy.

I got pregnant the very next cycle though and will be 14 weeks on Thursday. However, I didn't check my cervix or symptom spot at all this pregnancy when I was in the 2ww so I don't know if they were swollen or not. Probably, due to increased blood flow though.

Hi ladies i am having the same thing and im 3 days late for the witch so FX that we all get our bfps this month!! :D

Hi ladies i am having the same thing and im 3 days late for the witch so FX that we all get our bfps this month!! :D

I'm pretty sure this was one of the first symptoms for me when I was pregnant in Sept. Unfortunately it ended in a MC. However, I noticed this again this month.

aww im so sorry about your miscarriage :hugs:, my walls seem even tighter this morning and the witch is still a no show

im hoping so to!! :) do you have any other symptoms?

Yeah, BBs feel heavy and full, also kinda sore. Also, feeling a little bloated. That's it for me. What about you?

yer i have a little of that to but not that much, im also really thirsty all the time

After having swollen vaginal walls, did you end up PG? Would that be considered a symptom?

Someone asked this a page ago but I'll answer again anyway.

I was pregnant but had a very early miscarriage. I got pregnant the very next cycle (maybe 2 weeks after my miscarriage happened) but I didn't symptom spot this time and don't know if I had swollen vaginal walls or not :/ Maybe someone else will come along and answer positively for ya!

I first time it was a pg symptom for me but it ended in a miscarriage. The second time I wasn't pg, though I could have swore I had a vv faint positive. I think it just depends on your body. Hope this helps.

I noticed mine were all swollen last month right before af but I haven't been checking my cervix long enough to know if this was normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->