early pregnancy symptoms???

anita123

Married, mummy to 4
Reaction score
:blush:Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site and just wanted to ask your opinion on these symptoms; sorry for the essay!!!
well last july my periods stopped for no reason so i went to the doctor and they did all the routine blood tests etc and everything came back normal. well AF didnt re-appear until the first week in january and all was normal. I was then expecting to have it again on the first week of February however the last week of January it appeared but not normal this time, no cramps, no bleeding just brown sticky discharge (Sorry TMI) and then on day 2-3 there was a very slight trace of blood the AF was finished on day 4-5 (Normally 7-8 days long).
Now i have been feeling absolutely exhausted during the day especially in the mornings and around 9pm have even started going to bed at 10-10.30pm (this started a few weeks ago)!! another thing i have found is i've started feeling sick every time i go out in the car and this has never happened to me before! and also i am having period like cramps every day since the end of the last "period" at the end of january - they arent severe cramps but noticable!! just wondering if you think these sound like early pregnancy symptoms or just something else?
thankyou for reading this!!

Hi!

I would maybe take a pregnancy test - the bleeding you had on the last week in January could have been implantation bleeding. Some women experience this when the egg implants into the womb lining - also, brownish blood is generally thought of to be old blood. A lot of women experience this brownish discharge when early pregnant, especially if the cervix (very sensitive in pregnancy) becomes a bit irritated. I had this at about six weeks pregnant with my son.

When I was pregnant with my son, my early symptoms were:

3 - 4 weeks: very sore boobs and tingling nipples (never get the nipple thing normally), a little bit queasy, low crampy pain

4- 5 weeks: sore, large boobs, nipple tingling, very tired, sensitive to smells, lower back pain off and on

5 -6 weeks: as above, a little bit of brownish discharge and from 5/6 weeks onwards all day nausea.

So quite a few things you experienced, I experienced! I would do a pregnancy test to find out.

Good luck!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"