early pregnancy symptoms

des

Reaction score
Hello

I had a miscarriage on the 5th march being 9 weeks. Since then we have been TTC. My last period was 25 May 2010, and my cyle have been 27 days so i am one day late. I am to scared to take a test i no that so silly but i just dont want it say i am not. I have had really bad heartburn specialy and night having trouble sleeping, also weeing a lot and my breast are sore to touch and also i notice white shopts on my nipples. I did not have any of them symptoms on my other pregnancy so i am not sure. Also on my other pregnancy i had 3 negative home test but the fourth was postived. Has anyone else had these symptoms?

:kiss:

those sound like goos symptoms but all i can suggest is you take a test and put yourself out of the guessing game. xxx goodluck

aww i did a test last night and it was negative, and i tested again this morning because it was a double back, but the test this morning went crazy. I used the clear blue test where it not only tells you your pregnant but how far. Well this morning the egg timmer started flashing then the next min i had flashing pregnant then not pregnant then all the numbers then they were all on the screen then it went blank ahhhhhhh. I am now 4 days late so i pretty sure if i was last night test would of shown unless it was faulty pack i dont no.

Sounds like a faulty pack to me take it back to where you brought it and get a replacement. Problem with EPS is that your mind can play tricks with you and you can will yourself into believing you have the symptoms. If you are in any doubt go to the doc for a test. I am sure they will oblige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->