Early pregnancy unit-cant find the number!!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Today I have been having some pinky, yellowish bloody discharge when I wipe after going to the loo. I am also having mild cramps.
I contacted my midwife to ask her if I needed to contact the EPAU or the triage unit at the hospital.
She told me to contact EPAU but I can't find their number anywhere! I text my midwife back to ask her for the number and have no reply.
I have searched the internet and found nothing. Its like it is a huge secret! Bet they have a password and funny handshake too!
I am a little fed up as they will be closed now and I probably wont get seen tomorrow. I cant wait all weekend and my husband will be working and won't get time off, even if my head was falling off lol.
Just pissed off, upset and scared right now :(

Hope everything is ok but can you ring the hospital it is at and ask for number or to be put through x

The epau number is on the front of my maternity notes. If you live in manchester you can self refer yourself to the epau at st marys the number is on google xx

I just googled it, EPAU 'your area' number.. It came up.. Or call hospital switchboard.

Switchboard just gave me the number for the gynae ward and it just rang out. Will have a look at st Marys epau but I know they will be super busy there.

Just had a look at st Marys and because ive had a scan this week, my dating scan, then they wouldn't scan me for at least 7 days! Just because mu baby was fine Tuesday does not automatically mean all os hunky bloody doory now :/

The epau number is on the front of my maternity notes. If you live in manchester you can self refer yourself to the epau at st marys the number is on google xx

My midwife put the number for triage but not EPAU on my notes. I have that number on speed dial anyway from my last baby!!

Just had a look at st Marys and because ive had a scan this week, my dating scan, then they wouldn't scan me for at least 7 days! Just because mu baby was fine Tuesday does not automatically mean all os hunky bloody doory now :/

Maybe just give them a call anyway, they might be able to advise what to do or book you in for an early appointment on Tuesday when it's been seven days. Hope you manage to sort something x

Sorry they won't see you that's just daft ! Hopefully just nothing to worry about lots of woman spot in pregnancy and are just fine xx

That's so silly. Where they aren't like that. Sorry your going through this Hun. 🙏🏻 everything is ok xx

https://www.earlypregnancy.org.uk/FindUsMap.asp

Could it be there?

I do think many early pregnancy units will refuse to scan at such short time between however. Mine wouldn't even see me unless I was filling a pad bleeding.

I had no more and finally managed to find baby on my Doppler yesterday albeit for a few seconds. Got a feeling that my placenta is anterior again as baby is very good at hide and not so good at seek!
Thankyou for all your advice and concern ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"