Early scan anyone ?...

suspectpink

Reaction score
Is anyone booking an early private scan ? Am I mad ? I've just booked one 😊 I'm so impatient 😂 I'll be almost 8 weeks :) xxxx

We booked one :) It's tomorrow at 7w6d, so pretty much 8 weeks. Earliest they'll let you. I'd just rather know something is wrong now then wait 4 more weeks for when the doc pulls out the doppler. Plus hubs won't be able to make that appointment and I don't want the news without him <3

I think it's totally fine :) It's $20 here for a 10 minute ultrasound viewing and listening to the heartbeat. More if you want pictures or a CD/DVD. But I figure at that price, why wait??

How much longer do you have to wait for yours?? :)

Aw how exciting !!!! Xxx mines booked for 7th Feb! It's £99 &#128567; but I really don't think can wait any longer than that :) it's my 4th pregnancy and I'm such a worrier. .. like most of us really &#128522; I'm really looking forward to seeing your scan pic ! That's an amazing deal too ! &#128077; xxxxxx

Yes I'm having mind done at 7 weeks, a week next Tuesday so the 26th! I can't help but worry all the time to! Xxxx

I just booked one for tomorrow. Found a place that does them for $20. Couldn't believe it.

I had one the other day and I was 6 weeks! Seen wee baby n a heartbeat! <3 xxxxxx

I just had one this evening! I'm 7 weeks 3 days, and the scan confirmed that. Baby is measuring perfectly and everything looks good. I am over the moon.

If anyone is on the fence it's totally worth it, it's a lot of money that could potentially be spent on other things but the fact that it has put my mind at rest is well worth it!

I have one booked this Monday at 8+2. Expensive but totally worth it! This will be our first baby. We had two losses before this pregnancy so feel we need to know sooner rather than later whether this is the real deal or not. Feeling very nervous!

Good luck everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->