Early scan help?

nicole12

Reaction score
How far does this scan look??

Attachments

• my baba xxx.jpg
    my baba xxx.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 47
thanks will that be from my lmp day or when i conceived? my lmp was 27th september x

That would be using "gestational age", which makes you "2 weeks pregnant" on the date you conceive. It would be 5.5-6.5 weeks since LMP if you had a 28 day cycle and ovulated on day 14, or 3.5-4.5 weeks since ovulation/conception.

Looks like my scan at 5 weeks 3 days. Looks like a gestational sac and a yolk sac.
I'd say 5 weeks ish by lmp.

Assuming this was transvaginal, you are most likely in your 5th week. By the 6th week they can usually see a fetal pole even if no heartbeat can be detected but there are no guarantees. It's possible, based on the size of the sac, you could be early in your 6th week.

(BTW - your name is visible in the scan. You may want to re-size it or rescan.)

I'd say 5-6 weeks. Congrats!! Did they not give you any info at the scan?

Around 6 weeks or a bit less. Did they pick up a fetal hb? x

The other ladies are probably right 5-6 weeks give or take a day. Nice yolk sac I think I see?

Assuming this was transvaginal, you are most likely in your 5th week. By the 6th week they can usually see a fetal pole even if no heartbeat can be detected but there are no guarantees. It's possible, based on the size of the sac, you could be early in your 6th week.

(BTW - your name is visible in the scan. You may want to re-size it or rescan.)
yes please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->