Early scan on Friday- heartbeat?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I have a scan in Friday according to last period I will be six weeks but according to ovulation I will be more 5 weeks and 3 days. Does anyone have an idea if I will see a heart best?
I know it tends to start around the 5th week of pregnancy. What was the earliest you saw a heartbeat?

Thanks

We seen a heartbeat at 6week 3 days.

Don't be alarmed if you don't see one, your still early.

Best of luck :)

I have no idea. I imagine they'll try abd and if they don't see anything hen use an internal one? But I'm not sure! I'm so nervous I'm sure they won't see a heartbeat this early though xx

Trans vag it's a better possibility. But either way don't worry if you don't see it because you're still so early.

My first scan was at 5w6d, but measured 6w2d and saw the hb. It's really iffy having a scan this early as some women do see a hb and some don't. The earliest I've seen anyone on here post as seeing a hb was 5w5d. GL

It's a bit early to see the hb to be honest! But, you never know!
You should see the sac and a yolk tho :)

I think its a bit too early to see a HB.

I saw a heartbeat at 5+4 with my son but I think I was quite lucky. I didn't see a fetal pole or heartbeat with my daughter until 7 weeks.

I was 7+3 and it was nice and easy to see on abdominal. As others have said, it's hit and miss before 7 weeks.

I went for my first scan at 5+5 and we could see a strong little heartbeat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->