• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

porkpie1981

Reaction score
I went and got an early scan today and there was nothing there. Mine linning was thicked but thats its. They took my bloods as they wanted to rule out ectopic pregnacy. I had to ring up between 7-8 and get the results.

I was bricking it cause if it was high then it could have been ectopic eg over 1500hcg ( as a sca should be shown by then).

The fact that i got my :bfp: 7-8 days late on July 12th was a good thing she said and i also meantioned that my :witch: started June 5th but was spotting for a few days so that makes a difference. I never spot i usally just come full on

Well i rang and the levels where 140 hch so its early pregnancy sooo pheeewww

I have to go back every 2 days and get blood tested until it reachs 1500 and then i get scaned again apperently. My nerves are wreaked as i keep thinking i should be further on than this

Aww porkpie, try and relax, that must have been horrible babe.

I'm sure it will do as its supposed to and you'll be fine babe xx

Keep us posted PP. Glad your bloods showed positive, and hope they double, double, double again!!!
xxxx

porkpie, I'm glad you found out it's just that you're in the early stages of the pregnancy! you must've been so nervous waiting for those results! :hugs:

sweetheart, bubs might not show on a scan til 6 weeks or more

thinking of you xx

Keep us updated and hope the news carries on being positive

Try not to worry hunni :hugs:

This is good news that you are so early & you are getting monitored closely which is great.

Everything is gonna be just fine sweetheart xx

i was totally bricking it! Ive just worked out that hopefully it goes roughty this way

Today 140
Friday 280
Sunday 560
Tuesday 1120
Thursday 2240

I know thats exact doubling but in and around there

I keep looking at this

https://www.bobrow.net/kimberly/birth/hcglevels.html

God isnt it strange how this all works and even after a late :witch: i can still be in early pregnancy?????????? Lets hope it doubles:baby:

Im just leaving my ticker as it at the mo

Hope its all ok porkpie let us know how you get on.
I will be thinking about you so much.
:hug:

Glad to hear it was positive news and hope that you get the results you want soon xx:hugs::hugs:

If my results where 140 today then 2 days ago they where 70 then 2 days b4 that i got my :bfp: on a 25ul test thats sorta rite isnt it?

What a nightmare babe. Do they have an idea of how far gone you are? Hope it all works our hun. :hugs:

Aw Porkpie!!:hugs:

My heart sak reading the thread title but I am glad your blood levels show you are early pregnant... I have everything crossed that they will raise and keep going up and up and up!!!

Maybe you didnt ovulte when you thought you did honey....

Keep us posted.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

It sounds about right. I so hope its all good news for you.:hug:

dont know for sure when i ovulated but i bleed on cd 17 and then 9 days later so i thought that was ovulation and implantation so mybe not. Well put it like this , if it was then i would say that my levels have been decreasing:cry: I really dont know what to think tbh

I got my :bfp: a week late so god knows

Also what the hell was that bleeding if it wasnt the above???????????????????

omg i totally panicked when i read the title....
remember our bodies like to play games with us pp!!!!

we only produce hcg when bean is fully implanted (i think) so that could be why yr levels r not really high ...?? so if you only got yr :bfp: a few days ago they might not be huge yet???? also some women don't synthesize the hgc in high quantities straight away

again please dont take this as fact... just the way i have read/ been told (me thinks!)

hope this helps porkpie and hope your levels get higher very soon

everything is crossed for you hun you really deserve this to be the one!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oo, I think you scared a few of us with the title...

Good luck with the levels, hon. I'm sure everything will be fine. As you said it was a bit all over the place before you got your BFP, so maybe your body's just sorting itself out now.

Keep us posted..thinking of you

I know its only an average and never exact its just a shock when under what u think. The only thing that reassures me if getting a late :bfp:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"