• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Hi pp, it sounds to me like everything is fine. It's totally understandable that you're worried, after last time, but try to remember that whether you oved later than you thought or not, it is still early days and there is no such thing as a typical pregnancy!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sure everything is fine. Just hang on in there and get another hcg test in a few days. PM me if you need to chat, ok hun?

Hi PP

:hug::hug: You'll be fine! keep us updated on the blood levels!!

hey hun sorry im late in reading this thread,i hope your ok my love,let us no
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You worried me there.
I'm sure it is just early days and everything will be fine.
I would be like you too especially after last time, but please try and relax, easier said than done i know.
Just you wait, you'll get your next blood test result and it will have doubled and your panic will be for nothing.
Take Care
xx

Hope your blood levels keep rising. I agree with the others it seems like you ov'ed later than you thought. keep us updated.

Porkpie - Hope your ok!! Just wondering how it went today?

:hugs: Hang in there!! Let us know when you get your next test!! :hugs:

Oh Porkpie - hope ur doing ok, its still v early in ur preg and monitoring ur hormone level is the way to go. When I was up at the Ulster last week I was 5 weeks, 5 days and they said a scan would be no use at showing anything till at least 6 weeks maybe even 7. I so hope ur levels double for u.

I think ur gonna need daily morning sickness, heartburn, extreme tiredness, a massive swell to the chest, some dizzyness and major cravings to convience urself this LO is really on the way - so roll on the preg symptoms for u (in a good way cos I don't really want u to suffer with all that) O:)

Hope the next few days brings good news and ur hormone levels rocket.

*hugz* hope all is well hun, waiting ur newss..

Hey hun, the only thing that's going to help you here is follow up hcg tests. I think this is why many places won't scan till 7 weeks. I pushed my NHS hospital and called 2 private hospitals and the NHS just refused and the private clinics told me that yes they would scan me if I wanted but more often than not that before 7 weeks a scan would be inconclusive and just leave me more confused.

Another hcg should indicate if you are doubling up (good), falling (bad) or hovering (also bad, as it can indicate ectopic). I hope you are ok, I really do.

If you want to talk PM me, as I started to m/c at 5 weeks just 4 weeks ago and just finished the whole hcg blood process on Tuesday.

:hugs::hugs: what where u levels and what times?

Oh Porkpie - hope ur doing ok, its still v early in ur preg and monitoring ur hormone level is the way to go. When I was up at the Ulster last week I was 5 weeks, 5 days and they said a scan would be no use at showing anything till at least 6 weeks maybe even 7. I so hope ur levels double for u.

I think ur gonna need daily morning sickness, heartburn, extreme tiredness, a massive swell to the chest, some dizzyness and major cravings to convience urself this LO is really on the way - so roll on the preg symptoms for u (in a good way cos I don't really want u to suffer with all that) O:)

Hope the next few days brings good news and ur hormone levels rocket.

im sort getting the start of ms (its more like acid in my stomach but ive had it all the times ive been preggers). I know thats a good sign but i also get it with a blighted ovum as it fools ur body so hcg cant be used to diagonse this

HI girl its now friday so im going today (as its every other day). I have to go around the same so about 2 -2:30

I then will ring again between 7-8 to get results. Im a bit calmer today:baby:

good luck!! let us know! thinking of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->