• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Oh PP!!! I've been away 2 weeks and missed all this! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I think Suzanne is right about your dates- it is so confusing that docs count those extra 2 weeks - bloody stupid system! Imagine if you had an uber-cycle of say 50 days then got your bfp - would the docs say you were already 7 weeks pg??? :dohh: Good luck for tomorrow chicken - will be thinking of u. What time's your appointment? xxxx

oh hunny, was thinking sbout you in the car on the way hom wondering how you were doing, hope you are bearing up... and got everything crossed for you for tommorow. loads and loads of luck

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow PP. I'll be thinking of you.

:hugs:

I havent stopped thinking about you for the last few weeks hun! Been counting down to tomorrow for you! Im keeping everything crossed that you come back with some good news for us all... What time is your appointment?? Please know we will all be with you in spirit willing that little bean to be there larger than life on the screen!

Goodluck sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well and I will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Oh PP!!! I've been away 2 weeks and missed all this! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I think Suzanne is right about your dates- it is so confusing that docs count those extra 2 weeks - bloody stupid system! Imagine if you had an uber-cycle of say 50 days then got your bfp - would the docs say you were already 7 weeks pg??? :dohh: Good luck for tomorrow chicken - will be thinking of u. What time's your appointment? xxxx

1:30 , tho most of the time they are late(last time an hr). I will log on as soon as i get home to tell u all, whatever happens.

I havent stopped thinking about you for the last few weeks hun! Been counting down to tomorrow for you! Im keeping everything crossed that you come back with some good news for us all... What time is your appointment?? Please know we will all be with you in spirit willing that little bean to be there larger than life on the screen!

Goodluck sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1:30 i will be on as soon as i know anything:baby:

Wish I lived closer I would come and camp outside the hospital :blush: LOL! :hugs:

Im not going to bed for a while as i wont sleep. My oh is knackered so i think i will send him on his way.

I was looking at 9mm at my last scan. I found a site that says that is 5 wks 3 days and other sites say at around that time a yolk sac will be seen(so i will allow for error. So hopefully this time i am 6 wk 6 days i will see something

mmmmm just had a thought . With my son i went and there was just a sac, the i went back later(cant remeber if it was 7 days or 10 days) at 6 wks 5 day(which would be today) and here he was ( he still had no heartbeat ).

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/2005_1206Image0020.jpg

The best about this is i was also put forward at my 12 week scan:rofl:
The thing is i didnt know what the sac sizes was then as it was my 1st pregnancy and i was clueless to all the bad things(wish i was like that now)

ok im away to search and see what other sites say 9mm was

As you lot can see im down then up then down and so on and so on

Hey, i haven't written in one of your threads before but i have been following what's happening with you and i just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow :hugs: xxx

Just want to say good luck tomorrow. I hope all is well. :hugs:
P

I have my fingers crossed for you PP. :hugs::hugs::hug::hugs::hugs:

Good Luck today hun, I am positive this will be a happy ending and god knows you deserve it xxx

Good luck for today sweetheart

We all have everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"