• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Her appointment is 1:30 but she was saying the last time she went they were over an hour late in seeing her so I suppose we can expect to see PP anytime soon! Fingers crossed girls that she gets the news she has been praying for! :hugs:

we're all here waiting for you to come back with good news!

Im camping out cos she cant be much longer.... can she?! :blush:

She did say that after the apt she had to pick her little boy up so she may not be on till later. I so hope she gets good news. x

Come on Porky, we are here waiting for your news, I hope it's what you want to hear hun xxx :hug:

Where is she, i have to go soon, i need good news. Won't be back online till about 7. Hope everything is ok. XXX

just checkin2 see if pp was bk yet?? but she aint yet is she!! hope shes ok,think every1 has been worrying about her all day2day,i hope her partner/friend went with her incase she needed the xtra support....will be bk in a hr or so,keeping my fingers x for u porkpie:)

Just had some bad news myself so im hoping PP brings us good news! I neeeeed some good news to cheer me up! :hissy:

She did mention about picking her boy up and being on the other side of town so could be a little while yet!

hi Suzanne.......here's a hug after your bad news :hugs:

I just came back from the market and rushed to the pc hoping for some news. Where are you porkpie????

Whats up Suzanne, hope your ok. x

Just had some bad news myself so im hoping PP brings us good news! I neeeeed some good news to cheer me up! :hissy:

She did mention about picking her boy up and being on the other side of town so could be a little while yet!

Hi Suzanne

Have a :hug: and I hope your ok!

xx

Where do I start hun LOL! Had no end of problems with my partners ex, to the point where the police are now involved and if she crosses my path I will be had up for murder! :blush: You wouldnt believe the things she has been doing to me and my children and cars and home etc etc! Also on top of that my boss has just rung me to tell me that he is closing the company down, we cant keep going any longer due to this stupid credit crunch, I know I only worked part time and maybe this is the kick up the backside I needed to do what I want on a more regular basis but its still a kick in the teeth and worrying! Hey ho!

Thanks for asking sweetie :hugs: Hopefully PP will be in soon to cheer me up :hug:

PP!!! I am dying to hear how the scan went!!!!! Where are you?!?! :D :hugs:

https://images28.fotki.com/v1002/photos/5/508048/3433137/Xfingas-vi.jpghttps://images28.fotki.com/v1002/photos/5/508048/3433137/Xfingas-vi.jpghttps://images28.fotki.com/v1002/photos/5/508048/3433137/Xfingas-vi.jpg

Where do I start hun LOL! Had no end of problems with my partners ex, to the point where the police are now involved and if she crosses my path I will be had up for murder! :blush: You wouldnt believe the things she has been doing to me and my children and cars and home etc etc! Also on top of that my boss has just rung me to tell me that he is closing the company down, we cant keep going any longer due to this stupid credit crunch, I know I only worked part time and maybe this is the kick up the backside I needed to do what I want on a more regular basis but its still a kick in the teeth and worrying! Hey ho!

Thanks for asking sweetie :hugs: Hopefully PP will be in soon to cheer me up :hug:

:hug:for you Suzanne. Sounds like you've had a seriously bad day :hugs:

Porkpie - C'mooooonnnnn!!!

Sorry to hear that Suzanne, life is never simple is it? Hope things can be sorted for you.

Where is PP arrghhh, I don't wanna go anywhere till I've heard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->