• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Hi I hope that your numbers did double! Keep us updated!

I went back and got blood took (just back). I have to ring at 7 -8 tonite again.
I bloody hate needles and they can never get a good vein and today and wednesday they got it on the 2nd attempt:hissy: God i dont care they can try and take it from my neck for all i care as long as i get good results.

I asked the nurse will they just test me till they get to 1500 , can to see the sac and then send me on my merry way. She said no they will do it till they see a baby as ive have past probs! Now im hoping thats the case and not that she was just a nice nurse:happydance: I would die if they just made me wait to a 12 week scan to find out i had another blighted ovum:hissy:

So ive my dinner in the oven cooking and then i will get my wee boy to bed and ring them at 7! I will be on here asap to tell u all.:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: double!

The only people i can tell r u lot as no1 else knows im up the duff except oh and well my wee boy but i dont think he understood:rofl: im talking about my wee boy and not the oh:rofl:

I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything will be ok.
:hugs:

Good luck for later hun, sending you :hugs: you get the results you need...x.

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let us know a.s.a.p huge luck and love. :hugs:

OOOOH< me lawd! I haven't been on for a few days and look whats happening! I have to say when I read the title I did have a somtach lurch too you scared me girl!

Anyway I think it all completly makes sense and I'm sure in a few hours you'll be telling us your levels are in the 1000's! I don't think they wld take so long to decrease so early on, as both mc i've hd have desreased within a couple of days. Am aure all will be fine hunnipie!

Best of luck and i'll be hanging on the end of my lap top until i see your post!

Love and Hugs
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->