Early scan today

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
I've got my early scan this afternoon, feeling a little nervous, but I feel somewhat confident that we should be ok this time. I had a previous eptopic pg last November and it was an awful experience. Luckily I've not had any of the symptoms of the eptopic this time and my morning sickness is here for sure. They want me to have this scan to confirm location, I'm pretty sure I'm 6+6 today.

Wish me luck please! Xxx I'll update as soon as I can xxx

I've got my early scan this afternoon, feeling a little nervous, but I feel somewhat confident that we should be ok this time. I had a previous eptopic pg last November and it was an awful experience. Luckily I've not had any of the symptoms of the eptopic this time and my morning sickness is here for sure. They want me to have this scan to confirm location, I'm pretty sure I'm 6+6 today.

Good luck! I got my BFP on the same day as you and had an early scan yesterday (6&3). Was able to see a heartbeat and told everything looks fine so far (I had two MMCs in a row in November and in March).

Keeping everything crossed for you. Let us know how it went.

I think two ectopics in a row would be really really unlikely to happen.

Good luck! I got my BFP on the same day as you and had an early scan yesterday (6&3). Was able to see a heartbeat and told everything looks fine so far (I had two MMCs in a row in November and in March).

Thank you, so glad everything was well for you xxx did you have to have it it done internally or abdominally? I wasn't really sure what my chances of having another eptopic would be, the doctors never really gave me any advice. I assumed if anything I wouldn't be able to get pregnant again. We just left it to nature, to see if it did happen x :)

My appointment is not till 4pm, so it feels like a long wait lol x

Thank you, so glad everything was well for you xxx did you have to have it it done internally or abdominally? I wasn't really sure what my chances of having another eptopic would be, the doctors never really gave me any advice. I assumed if anything I wouldn't be able to get pregnant again. We just left it to nature, to see if it did happen x :)

My appointment is not till 4pm, so it feels like a long wait lol x

They do it transvaginally where I went and even then quite hard to get a good view. They use a condom on the scanner thingy and lubricant so it doesn't hurt at all :)

Good luck

Yes! all is well. Baby is in the womb and we saw the hb. I thought I'd be almost 7 weeks, but they said it looked like 6 1/2 weeks and seen as I don't know when I ovulated I guess it could be right. They don't date it until I go for my dating scan on the 4th July. I'm just relieved it's in the right place xxxx

Yay! So glad all went well for you :) the few days out thing isn't a concern. It's hard to measure accurately when they are tiny. You'll probably find your dates are accurate at the 12 week scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->