Early scan UPDATE - Low implantation!? :-(

Mummypea

Reaction score
I had my scan today 5+2. It's twins, both gestational sacs measuring right for ages, and both have a yolk sac present. But they are both sat too low, pretty much above my cervix. I have been told I am most probably going to miscarry. Or the other possibility is that they have embedded into my c-section scar and they can't stay there either, and I have to look out for signs of rupture. And I am to go back in a weeks time for another scan. I am absolutely devastated. I've had no more spotting but did have left and right ovary pain last night and my back has started to hurt now. This feels like a living nightmare, again! After my m/c last month. She said my lining had started to come away but was still thick enough to maintain a pregnancy, but with anymore bleeding the pregnancies would probably come away with it.

Has anyone else had low implantion?

X

Attachments

• IMG_3257.jpg
    IMG_3257.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 85
I am so sorry you're going through this. 😢 My heart is breaking for you. I haven't had an experience like this, but two early losses as well and I am praying for a miracle for you and your two precious babies. ❤️

I'm praying for a miracle but it doesn't look good. �� Xx

So sorry you're going through this. Hope you get some good news soon <3

sorry I have no advice for you but I really hope a miracle happens for you and your 2 babies :hugs:

Thank you all. I'm still an absolute mess. Woke up this morning and thought I'd had a nightmare for a split second then realisation sank in! I had a tiny bit of pink/brown discharge a couple times this morning when I wiped but nothing since. Just pains in lower back, ovaries that come and go, nothing major. And some twinges in my cervix, but I usually get stabbing pain in my cervix when I've carried healthy babies. It's just all the unknown, possible scar pregnancy, twins and low implantation. 3 things I've never experienced rolled into 1. Xx

Thank you everyone. I'm 6 weeks today, I've had very light brown spotting on and off over the last few days. And about 4 wipes of very light pink in between all of that over the past few days too, which turns straight to light brown. No red blood at all since the bleed after DTD on Boxing Day. And the sickness started this morning. It's nearly Friday, hoping for some miracle news! Xx

Thank you everyone. I'm 6 weeks today, I've had very light brown spotting on and off over the last few days. And about 4 wipes of very light pink in between all of that over the past few days too, which turns straight to light brown. No red blood at all since the bleed after DTD on Boxing Day. And the sickness started this morning. It's nearly Friday, hoping for some miracle news! Xx

I hope all goes well. looks like things are on the right track though! being sick is the pits but it means your hormones are going up!

I hope all goes well. looks like things are on the right track though! being sick is the pits but it means your hormones are going up!

I have read that women have had sickness and had mmc, but I'm not sure how it all works this early, since I haven't had any more red blood I'm really hoping for good news. Xx

hope things continue to look up! Got my fingers crossed that you get good news soon :)

Hi ladies I woke up around 4am for a wee and had some pink spotting this morning, when I got up it has gone again. Felt really sick, and then like someone flipped a switch my nausea practically disappeared. When I next went to the loo not long after I had red blood on my knickers and more than spotting on the loo roll when I wiped. I thought that was it. But the red bleeding disappeared practically then I had a bigger wipe of red blood again a couple of hours later. Since then it's got less and less, and I'm down to brown spotting, no cramps, no clots and I've been feeling really sick for hours again. No idea what's going on. With my m/c in November once the red blood came, it didn't go it just got heavier and heavier and then came the cramps too. Got my scan at 8.30am tomorrow morning. Xx

I&#8217;ve got a scan tomorrow too as they couldn&#8217;t see anything at 6 weeks. This is such a horrible rollercoaster! Hopefully we&#8217;ll both get good news x

hope your scan goes well tomorrow and you get some answers. Got my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->