Early scan UPDATE - Low implantation!? :-(

I’ve got a scan tomorrow too as they couldn’t see anything at 6 weeks. This is such a horrible rollercoaster! Hopefully we’ll both get good news x

Fingers crossed for us both. It is such a horrible rollercoaster and this ride is making me throw up already. Xx

Big hugs hun you have already done so well I'd have probably demanded a scan at the next sign of blood x

Big hugs hun you have already done so well I'd have probably demanded a scan at the next sign of blood x

I thought it was all over this morning, I was waiting for the bleeding to speed up and the cramps to start, but no it's practically all gone again. So I have no idea what's going on, I just want some answers, the not knowing and being in limbo is like emotional torture. Xx

I bet it is! Have u done any research? Xx

I have literally searched the whole of google over and over in the past week! Can't find anyone with low implantation of twins anywhere on google. But with the low implantation side it seems to be a 50/50 chance of miscarriage. And apparently spotting and bleeding is normal with twins because everything stretches so fast. I've been getting heart palpitations too since not long after my BFP, apparently that's normal with twins as well due to the amount of blood being pumped around. Xx

Won't help the anxiety either! Did the doctor not tell you what to expect? How far are u now x

Any news after your scan? Hope you're okay

Any news after your scan? Hope you're okay

Unfortunately I did have a ectopic scar pregnancy, and had to have a D&C yesterday evening. Hardest thing I've ever been through and just feel numb at the moment. I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies and thank you for the support. K xxx.

OMG hun I am so so sorry for your loss xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->